Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

I was both worried and excited when Dolph real-named Miz. Sometimes that poo poo can be lame (this is Phil Brooks talking to Paul Levesque!) but I bought it last night. And Miz going full vulture when he realized he could end Dolph's career was killer. I might be more interested in this story (and the overall renaissance of the Miz) than the world title, which is also awesome right now.

edit: also, no Kane. A++

The Miz can get away with being called Mike easier than HHH getting called Paul because he never used a false first name, but if Dolph went, "i'm talking about me, nick nemeth, the man," i'd be cringing like crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

Mr. McGibblets posted:

How does it not wear on Big E and Kofi that Xavier does poo poo all in the ring and they are the ones doing work week in and week out?

Xavier is great, but the dynamic of a huge brick shithouse and the high flying veteran is way more flashy than one of them with Xavier, though X could always be a more believable babyface in peril if they wanted to do a more traditional set-up for a tag.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

Ruggington posted:

ziggler will lose and appear in the ring next tuesday to gamble his life on this next match

revolver with one chamber loaded on a pole match

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

Blaise330 posted:

Brian Pillman Memorial OCLOAP Match

if ziggler broke into the miz's house after he loses, he'd still manage to just constantly fall head first into a toilet over and over again after climbing through the bathroom window

• Locked thread