Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

KungFu Grip posted:

We are showed a Tout on Twitter of actors Ashton Kutcher and Danny Masterson from That 70s Show calling out Jericho for not believing they were real people or even real friends. They'll be at Raw next week.

2016 Raw featuring stars of that 90s show That 70s Show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I would've actually not minded them kicking the poo poo out of each other until neither could answer a standing 10 count, but I don't even know if referees still do that when both guys are down (outside of LMS matches obviously).

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

The_Rob posted:

The two cruiserweight matches were really fun but man I wish there seemed to be more of an angle happening.

The division is one week old. They're still establishing the roster. The title already has a feud. I don't know what kind of instant gratification you want that's even more instant than instant.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I hope Bray goes all in on his new Escape the Room entrepreneur gimmick.

"You have to find the numbers that correspond to three combination locks, Randy. Only then can you find the clue that helps you open the safe. If you need a hint, press the call button. BUT BEWARE, RANDY! It will dock your final score!"

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Mizdad getting a "Mr. Hero" chant was great. I really wish I liked watching Miz wrestle more.

I'm really surprised at how strongly they're building Carmella. She keeps getting one over on the veteran. Though I kind of wish they'd make it more about Nikki being a relic of the Divas division and how her style of WWE hiring models in favor of wrestlers is being phased out.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Dolph should lose his career match and then go to Raw as a heel so he can say "lol I lied about all that stuff."

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Dolph will lose and then show up on Raw but have to beg and plead and degrade himself in front of Stephanie for like 3 months before he gets a job, just in progressively more humiliating and disturbing fashion, eventually he's literally crying on his hands and knees telling her how great she is and how he just wants a chance to work for her
We don't need to see Jericho storylines from 2002 again.

Blaise330 posted:

I never liked the "This guy is getting too popular, he HAS to be a face" thing. Like I get it, you don't want the crowd cheering the bad guy, but sometimes a bad guy is just good at his job. I don't want poo poo like The Joker teaming up with Batman just cause too many people like The Joker.
I get what you're saying but without reading comics I can confidently tell you that scenario has probably happened in Batman at least once.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

BrigadierSensible posted:

1) Dolph wins, with Maryse turning on Miz. Setting up a "this poo poo nearly ruined Rusev and Lana, let's see if we can't ruin Miz and Maryse" feud. But that is more a RAW thing to do.

WWE tends to respect real life marriages. It's people dating who they want to keep apart at all costs.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
All of Ziggler's promos lately have been him yellcrying about this being his life. It's like he's trying to go for a Primetime Emmy with Daytime Emmy acting.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Delsaber posted:

Something along the lines of 20X6 vs. 1936 would be nice.
They need to give Xavier an old can o' water soup to kick around.

Von_Doom posted:

Is it sad I still dig their music and the Illuminati titantron? I can't stand the Ascension as they suck but still..... cool song and vid. I did like when that one guy was a part of the new JOB squad or whatever they were called. I remember Heath, Bo being the bestest friend and YEEEEE. Also when the Ascension came back for their initial big time match on Smackdown and then screwed up their own finisher. That was hilarity. Ahhhhh Ascension.
Viktor's actually a better worker than Ascension booking would lead you to believe. Konnor I think is never going to improve (if only YAH caught on from NXT). I do like their new look though.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I pretty much consider Smackdown to be a 2.5 hour show now that Talking Smack is paired with it. It actually advances the plot of the main show.

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

To be fair to whomever transcribed that (unless Kennedy wrote that himself) "New Finland" is phonetically correct
Every Newfie I've ever met pronounces the "found".

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'll give you all of that except that they've dropped the ball with Breezango. They've been on all of one show this month. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I like how this implies he'd have to eventually cash in on himself three times within a year.

The HHH one is better though because it also had Head hanging off of one of the titles.

• Locked thread