Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Even by the standards of Raw being badly booked the best of 7 leading to a Sheamus/Cesaro tag team is an absolutely remarkable non-ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Raskolnikov38 posted:

you know i can't really explain why but i'm actually okay with how this has played out

Stanfield posted:

I don't even really hate the idea of a Sheamus/Cesaro tag team, but that was the absolute worst way to get there.

See, I don't actually disagree, the We Are Strong Foreign Men tag team is potentially fun and most importantly it's an improvement over the "creative has nothing for you" gimmick they've both had for half a year, but dragging a singles feud between them for two and a half months to that sort of non-ending is still quadruple-plus stupid.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Raw is actually really good.

RGL, I treasure you, but you cannot just lie to the people like this

• Locked thread