Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I thought the ending of the best of 7 was as bad as anyone, but a European hoss tag team should be fun for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Venomous posted:

When do the ratings come in?

who gives a poo poo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Roman vs. Rusev was bad again and I hope their feud is done

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

OldTennisCourt posted:

Is this the first time that Smackdown is hands down the better show than RAW? I'm honestly shocked by just how much better SD is, it's a combo of the shorter time frame and the fact that it seems like everything just flows so much smoother.

Definitely not. The Smackdown Six era and Edge/Undertaker era Smackdown were 100x better than Raw. In this case it's better because the booking is competent and the show is a compact 2 hours.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

So what wacky name will they give Sheamus/Cesaro? Sheamaro? Cesamus? Something very European?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hace posted:

Why do people hate the Roman and Rusev matches! I mean I hate watching my big boy lose every time sure, but they're like great matches

Because they were both plodding, boring and lol at a double countout after a 30 minute match

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Rusev is a solid worker and can do serious and comedy. Of course they book him like crap.

Both of his US title runs were great.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I'm going to... watch... Smackdown...

You're making a wise decision.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bray Wyatt is the Jigsaw Killer

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

New Day
Enzo & Cass
The Club

Those are really the only 3 actual tag teams on Raw?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

That's just how you talk after you've been around THIS BUSINESS for so long

Also

4lyf

haha the M looks like a W

Monday Night RAW lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Vaguido posted:

Vince is probably the best insane billionaire ever.

Until you remember stories like the lovely underwear on a stick that he chased someone(Patterson?) around with until they vomitted

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

I'd pay to see Ziggler get hosed with a belt

:what:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The_Rob posted:

At what point are ppvs just weekly shows.

Probably when they're every week

• Locked thread