Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I love that crowds still chant CM Punk. Vince and HHH must lost their poo poo every time it happens.

Give Jericho the title. All the titles. He is the greatest.

Get Stephanie off my screen forever.

The show opens with a half hour long match that ends in a count out. The best, literally the absolute BEST they can come up with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Spermgod posted:

Thought Raw was pretty good. Outside of the lethargic first 1/2-3/4 of the opener all the wrestling was good, and there was a lot of it. Jericho was on fire in the Highlight Reel segment. Skipped every segment with Steph in it as usual. Regardless of how they got there I think I will enjoy Cesaro and Sheamus as the wacky tag team that learn to love each other, though I'm not looking forward to seeing them lose to The New Day a dozen times.

Are you kidding? This is WWE. Of course New Day are finally going to drop the titles to two single wrestlers for an angle, and not an actual team!

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Seth is the worst baby face ever. He's a whiner because he hasn't got a free ticket any more. He comes across like a petulant teen. He needed a promo where he acknowledged the shortcuts he took as being bad, or something at least.

• Locked thread