Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

I'm directing a production of the Rocky Horror Picture Show for Halloween.

That movie has better writing than Monday Night Raw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

did Goldust ever do a Frank-N-Furter reference

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Hell yes

Good luck btw

hey thanks!

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I am glad that homosexuality and irony has gained enough support in America where we can overlook the cultural importance of Camp for how bad it was.

i mean it's one of my favorite movies of all time, and i've been involved in this show a lot of times

but the writing is bad. and the songs are catchy because meatloaf ghost wrote most of them.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

The mood in this thread on Wednesday morning is so much nicer than Tuesday morning. SmackDown Live is Good.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

I was both worried and excited when Dolph real-named Miz. Sometimes that poo poo can be lame (this is Phil Brooks talking to Paul Levesque!) but I bought it last night. And Miz going full vulture when he realized he could end Dolph's career was killer. I might be more interested in this story (and the overall renaissance of the Miz) than the world title, which is also awesome right now.

edit: also, no Kane. A++

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

Ostentatious posted:

Kane is good, motherfucker

agree to disagree

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

Corgan will purchase TNA for $19.79

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Wasn't there no commentary for the rest of the show after Lawler had his heart attack?

No, I remember people giving Cole a ton of credit for handling the rest of the show by himself

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

dsriggs posted:

Guys... Guess what?!?

Aren't you excited?

Every year I think that there's nothing flawed about October, the most glorious of months, with the baseball playoffs, football coming into full swing (and this year a freed Tom Brady :getin: ), hockey and basketball starting, Halloween is coming, New England is bursting with color, my theater group gears up for our yearly Rocky Horror performance... But then I remember this poo poo. This cash grab, this end stage capitalism nonsense that helps no one, and you can't poo poo talk it, because what, do you love cancer? It's gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

Spermgod posted:

i just don't think he will show up on Raw or NXT after they explicitly stated that he can't. i'm not gonna dismiss the possibility that they'll find some other way around it.

Remember when Miz lost a loser leaves town match and came back as The Calgary Kid?

• Locked thread