Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

less than 24 hours away, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SteamyV posted:

Back from Raw, I apologize for my garbage town fill of garbage wrestling fans. I hope you all enjoyed the "Hey we want Harambe" chant as much as the idiots two rows away from me that kept trying to get themselves over.

the only thing i watched from raw was the jericho promo and i enjoy that chant very much

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

I thought we were going to wait to make these threads after the best show, Smackdown.

smackdown doesn't need the attention, let raw have this

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

RGL is very nice all the time and frequently receives rude responses please adjust your attitudes
:yeah:
:yeah:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Abroham Lincoln posted:

John Cena made Renee cry

I don't know how to feel about this

He's a liar who doesn't watch the show

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Vaguido posted:

Goldust is really good. R Truth is death.

I don't mind the brand split at all. It made it so I can watch a 2 hour wrestling show instead of a 3 hour one. But I still think that the brand split would have been better if the Tag and Women's divisions weren't split and they put one division on each show. Alternatively, keep the women's division split and put Cruiserweights on Smackdown and Tags on Raw.

If this happened whichever one of those divsions ended up on raw would be booked like poo poo. It's nice to have a well booked women's and tag division on the wwe show I watch

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Spermgod posted:

Vince is, by all accounts, heavily involved in both Raw and SD, guys. I think it's time to look for alternative explanations for the discrepancy in quality than "Vince is an insane old man who ruins everything." Like maybe the writers have more influence over the shows than we thought.

all hail ryan ward

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

wwe getting into the growding bdsm market

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

Watch Smackdown Live!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Vaguido posted:

If this build of Ziggler losing title match after title match was for him to actually win the IC title, despite not deserving it in any way, shape or form, I'm going to throw a baby tantrum and go back to Raw.

your loss

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I hate Ziggler more than most but him winning the title is a good end to the last 3 months or so of booking. The only "problem" would be cutting off The Miz's reign but I don't think it would cut him off at the knees to not have the IC belt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Spermgod posted:

I'd be down with Miz losing the IC belt and moving up to feud with AJ with AJ playing de facto face for the duration of that feud. It would work since AJ is already a babyface to half the crowd anyway and Miz is utterly detestable but I don't think they'd do it.

It's normally not their style, but if it didn't feel like the trajectory post-No Mercy is Styles/Orton and Cena/Ambrose I could see them running with this. I don't think they'd do two triple threat matches in a row because otherwise Styles/Orton/Miz would be a possibility. Guess it depends on the plans for Survivor Series

• Locked thread