Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

The last known instance of Steph getting any comeuppance at all.

She did get speared out of her boots at WM you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Vertical Lime posted:

8P: 2.85 Million
9P: 2.381 Million
10P: 2.203 Million

2.2 million or so is the base

The debate got at least 83.7 million

Going against a debate and a football game where like eighty points were scored that's not awful

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Daniel Bryan starts off last night's Talking Smack with 'Shane and I have a very different philosophy than Steph and Mick, we don't need to be on screen all the time."

Is RAW being written really lovely a story itself??

edit- Cena is very good on this as well. Way better format for the modern 15 minute promo.

Knowing what I do about Vince it wouldn't shock me if he told the brands to treat it like an actual competition and pull no punches.

That or Ryan Ward just doesn't care what happens if Vince gets mad.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

CVE posted:

As far as I know, they have a couple of hours till the deadline to pay for their next PPV and have found no one interested in it. Basically they are flat out broke and Vince might buy them for a dime is the thought of the thread. Who knows what will happen though.

The big hold up in all of the negotiations is that when you factor in their debt TNA is literally worth negative money, so anyone buying the company is assuming all or most of that debt as well.

Also, Dixie Carter is for some reason part of the negotiations, which doesn't help.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Miz was always good

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Junpei Hyde posted:

The Miz got Alex Riley over as a face.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DM Punk posted:

Melina hasn't aged well since leaving WWE.

Holy poo poo

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Also he was good

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ashton Kutcher is probably B-List at worst

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

projecthalaxy posted:

if you do the Correct thing and forget that Raw exists, it's been 4 weeks since the last WWE PPV so that's ok

:yeah:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I think the 20% donation to Komen is quite appropriate

Golashes posted:

so if you do a BOGO you're robbing from cancer patients

By donating to Komen you're already doing that, may as well double down.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

St Evan Echoes posted:

I don't really know much about SGK, but my impression is that 20% of your purchase goes to Komen, and ~90% of that is spent on back-slapping PR opportunities and poo poo. Basically SGK is a PR firm with a cancer charity gimmick

How far off the mark am I?

Komen puts about 20% of donations into actual research last I saw, the rest is overhead (including like 700k for their CEO's salary).

The_Rob posted:

Who the hell is spooky Sarah.

Someone that made a funny tweet

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Von_Doom posted:

Oh Miz.... I'd toss you my heart but I know you would never catch it.

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Raskolnikov38 posted:

what was even the point of giving it to ryder, didn't he drop it to miz the very next night? despite miz being in the ladder match at wrestlemania?

Giving a guy who's been a fan since he was a kid that worked incredibly hard and always came to work in a good mood a chance to live a dream since his peak is the midcard.

• Locked thread