Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

welcome to tough crew, the first rule of tough crew, be tough.

No other rules.

Don't like that?

A little too heady for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

*rightfully beats friend in a MtG exchange but immediately after losing he says he meant to play an instant*

me, despite all rules and regulations averring my win: No problem, go ahead, friend.

skeemon

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

*has face tattoo*

social vegan

it's only 8'oclock and my pillowcase is already full of good treats and sweet eats on weenie night. My crew and I are on the other side of the train tracks and, well heck, it's a long way home.

Tough drew looks me square in the eyes after noticing my full 'case. He acquiesces, "whatever you wanna do, boss"

I grit my teeth, tugging up the haul higher on my shoulder as I nod to my crew, my tough crew, "We don't stop." They look stunned, "I'll carry it in my dang pockets and when they are full in my dang hands and when they are full", an audible gulp from my crew as the air turns electric, "I'll carry it in my dang mouth"

We trudge on til the golden sun graces our homeland.

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i've been developing a nice callousy carapace of toughness around my inside spirit lately, standin up for myself to bullies and not takin anyone's mean crap at all. bein homeless can make or break you I think, and both happened to me but im put back together stronger than ever thanks to good pals and electricity

social vegan

Gatekeeper posted:

i've been developing a nice callousy carapace of toughness around my inside spirit lately, standin up for myself to bullies and not takin anyone's mean crap at all. bein homeless can make or break you I think, and both happened to me but im put back together stronger than ever thanks to good pals and electricity

d-dang, you're in

social vegan

tough crew at the low ropes team building course

tough me: alright tough susan, it's just us left, here, step off my back and carry yourself through this giant spider web to the rest of the crew

tough susan: but what about you

tough me: don't worry about me, I'll find my own way

tough susan: but we need you

tough me: the thing is, you never needed me, the tough was in you all along

weak course instructor: *fights back tears while handing out nature valleys to everyone*

Moon Atari

I have to moisturise three times a day or else the coarseness of my skin becomes too much and my clothes chaff and rip right off my body. of course i'm tough enough to be cool with that, but it would be disrespectful to the environment to go through clothing so quickly. there is nothing tough about disrespecting the environment.

social vegan

Moon Atari posted:

I have to moisturise three times a day or else the coarseness of my skin becomes too much and my clothes chaff and rip right off my body. of course i'm tough enough to be cool with that, but it would be disrespectful to the environment to go through clothing so quickly. there is nothing tough about disrespecting the environment.

bystander, watching moon atari hugging the rest of tough crew: ha ha ha I thought ya'll were tough

tough crew: there are fewer things tougher than exfoliation

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

social vegan posted:

*rightfully beats friend in a MtG exchange but immediately after losing he says he meant to play an instant*

me, despite all rules and regulations averring my win: No problem, go ahead, friend.

You play magic?
*takes out a deck covered in sleeves with a cool Dragon on the back and starts shuffling them*
I play black and white because it represents the conflict in my soul. I can either be your best friend or your worst enemy, I'm pretty twisted and effed up if you get on my bad side

Darkman Fanpage
im a weakling with string bean arms and a lard rear end but i listened to a whole raffi album once

social vegan

Darkman Fanpage posted:

im a weakling with string bean arms and a lard rear end but i listened to a whole raffi album once

rounding it up, you're in

Business Gorillas posted:

You play magic?
*takes out a deck covered in sleeves with a cool Dragon on the back and starts shuffling them*
I play black and white because it represents the conflict in my soul. I can either be your best friend or your worst enemy, I'm pretty twisted and effed up if you get on my bad side
I'd like to invite you on on the condition that you don't beat me up and our friendship transcends the theoretical bounds between shadow realm and normal realm

MrWillsauce

I'll join but I want you to call me Tough MrWillsauce. every time

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i only cry when i'm alone

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
i refuse to let the old lady at walmart check my receipt

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

social vegan posted:

d-dang, you're in

yeah thx but I don't exactly need your permission tho do I tough guy

skeemon

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

I don't keep off the grass

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i am so tough that i've been making little safaris into the tviv to tell people i actually like the tv shows i watch, i think they think i'm retarded

social vegan

MrWillsauce posted:

I'll join but I want you to call me Tough MrWillsauce. every time

hospital receptionist: Uh, Willsauce, Mr. Willsauce?

Tough MrWillsauce: what did I tell you? I'm just a piece of paper to you, like all the rest. Heck, you probably aren't even gonna kiss my boo boo better afterwards. You never do. You never do...

MrWillsauce

she never does

so true

Macnult

*points to tribal band tattoo on arm*
"you could say I'm into ink"
*shirt rips off from flexing*
*body is covered in tattoos of arms with tribal band tattoos*

social vegan

Luvcow posted:

i only cry when i'm alone

Luvcow posted:

i am so tough that i've been making little safaris into the tviv to tell people i actually like the tv shows i watch, i think they think i'm retarded

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I do chest flys to practice hugging my tough brothers and sisters
I punch hard so I can help exfoliate my tough friends' faces after a hard day of toughing it out

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

social vegan

Macnult posted:

*points to tribal band tattoo on arm*
"you could say I'm into ink"
*shirt rips off from flexing*
*body is covered in tattoos of arms with tribal band tattoos*

*tugs down front of deep v to show circle of barbed wire tattoo'd around my heart* sorry sweetheart, no trespassing. You wouldn't want in there anyway *deep sigh* I don't mind being the small spoon sometimes

City of Glompton

I'm tough but cute. it's really hard to put makeup on because I keep breaking the brushes with my immense strength, but I will persevere.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Macnult

social vegan posted:

*tugs down front of deep v to show circle of barbed wire tattoo'd around my heart* sorry sweetheart, no trespassing. You wouldn't want in there anyway *deep sigh* I don't mind being the small spoon sometimes

small spoon? haha just messing around! I'd rather be the astronaut and they be the jetpack and
oh my god I just want to be held

Darkman Fanpage
hey boss i stubbed my toe can i be excused from doing any tough things like beating each other up or eating glass?

death sext

i ate my vegetables every drat day so guess how tough and strong i grew up to be

Moon Atari

I often set myself up to be pwned online. It makes people feel better about themselves and I'm tough enough that i can take it, provided i chill out with some positive affirmations asmr afterwards.

The_Book_Of_Harry

You want to know tough?

Yeah, I know about tough. I saw enough of my buddies die on that beach, storming full bore into devastating defensive fire.

They were tough.

But tough gets ya killed, my friends.

Call me a coward, but I'm still here to comfort gently caress their widows.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
*lifts up paper*

*raises hand*

*cuts hand with paper*

*aside from slight eye-twitch, remains stone faced*

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I'm really quite tough. To prove this I am gonna deepthroat a long doobie dog while staring daggers directly into your eyes.

https://youtu.be/fGx6K90TmCI

The_Book_Of_Harry

Tough?
Or just uncomfortable?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I am a boneless mass, quivering and shivering its way across the floor. I am soft to the touch, making your own hands softer in the act of touching me, perhaps excreting something similar to lanolin as a sheep does. I moan softly much of the time when not letting loose flabby gas whaps. I offer no resistance and can be easily moved.

Business Gorillas

social vegan posted:

I'd like to invite you on on the condition that you don't beat me up and our friendship transcends the theoretical bounds between shadow realm and normal realm

You can call me the walker, because I walk the line of being both an angel and a demon *shows you a pentagram on his palm scribbled on in erasable bic pen*

Business Gorillas

Bo-Pepper posted:

I am a boneless mass, quivering and shivering its way across the floor. I am soft to the touch, making your own hands softer in the act of touching me, perhaps excreting something similar to lanolin as a sheep does. I moan softly much of the time when not letting loose flabby gas whaps. I offer no resistance and can be easily moved.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
i actually have very low toughness but make up for it with high agility

social vegan

Bo-Pepper posted:

lol

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
*looks at the tough crew having fun in the recreational pool*

*mournfully pulls off floaties revealing an obvious tan line*

*sits on the bottoms step into the pull and puffs out chest*

:unsmith:

qqqq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

social vegan posted:

Tough drew looks me square in the eyes after noticing my full 'case. He acquiesces, "whatever you wanna do, boss"

whoa i was in the tough crew without posting

• Locked thread