Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
Teacher: "Hey tough smash where are those crayons i let you borrow?"

*smiles big showing off a rainbow of wax*

Teacher: "All 64?! this... this kid is inhuman!"

qqqq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!
I am going to destroy you, OP.

One on one. On de_dust. Knives only.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

If you leave me too long in one place I begin to secrete an ooze that pools around me. Against all expectations this ooze smells like summer flowers, drying to a fine powder that can be a lovely addition to a potpourri.

social vegan

Paladinus posted:

I am going to destroy you, OP.

One on one. On de_dust. Knives only.

woof

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
a lot of people say I'm tough to be around, so yeah guess I'm pretty d*rn tough after all :cool:

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
People call me Sonic because I am as tough as Tails :grin:

qqqq

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im not even going to apply im just in he club because im tough af, its a given that I would be in the tough crew. now lets go say bad words at people

social vegan

Nooner posted:

im not even going to apply im just in he club because im tough af, its a given that I would be in the tough crew. now lets go say bad words at people

heck
boob
stunk
ratchet??

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Nooner posted:

FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

qqqq

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
d*ng, d*rn and fr*gg

Worldshatter

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

even though I'm tough I still take time out of my day to visit and support my local library

social vegan

Worldshatter posted:

even though I'm tough I still take time out of my day to visit and support my local library

not even my knife edge ric flair chops can cut through the fabric of this tight knit community

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
"Tough, rude, and full of 'tude" - headline for my Linkedin profile

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I have great difficulty tolerating loud noises or a confrontational tone.

hitchensgoespop
my first fight was me against five boroughs

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
i had a real intense fight once but it turns out I was just a mirror

social vegan

hitchensgoespop posted:

my first fight was me against five boroughs

is that spanish?

Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!
Take water, for example. You drop a firm object in it, and the object either floats or sinks. Pretty pathetic. If you drop a firm object in me, the object would just bounce off. Unless it's something sharp. But either way I can handle sharp objects way better than water. Unless it's frozen, in which case I cannot really compete with frozen water. But I am definitely tougher than liquid water.

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
I am a veteran of the great tickle fight of '11, I've seen some stuff man :twisted:

qqqq

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm so tough I order my toilet paper direct from the same place that supplies schools and offices

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
one time I didn't even apply moisturizer after shaving

Worldshatter

I'm so tough I take part in charity wrestling events to raise money for the local animal shelter

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
I'm so tough I don't bother to filter or the fluoride from my tap water :twisted:

qqqq

Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!
I was attacked by a cat when I was 10 and survived. I'm 28 now and could probably take on 2.8 cats.

Worldshatter

Paladinus posted:

I was attacked by a cat when I was 10 and survived. I'm 28 now and could probably take on 2.8 cats.

That's pretty tough, just remember, the mark of the truly tough man is not how he seeks conflict, but how he avoids it

social vegan

Nooner posted:

I'm so tough I order my toilet paper direct from the same place that supplies schools and offices

Paladinus posted:

lol

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Ahundredbux posted:

i had a real intense fight once but it turns out I was just a mirror

Same but it was a staring contest.

Mirror me lost :cool:

Moon Atari

I'm tough enough that I usually go it alone and would normally resist any form of club recruitment, but sometimes even tough boy lone wolves get lonely.

Piso Mojado

hell yeah, I think I found my crew

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i love to kill and to murder—can I join the tough club?

social vegan

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i love to kill and to murder—can I join the tough club?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

My diet consists of a firm vanilla paste eased into an undulating orifice via a mechanism not unlike a Play-Doh squeeze toy.

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Bo-Pepper posted:

My diet consists of a firm vanilla paste eased into an undulating orifice via a mechanism not unlike a Play-Doh squeeze toy.

Pm me :grin:

Manifisto

the tattoos may be temporary, but the mild discomfort I felt when applying them was very real

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

the tattoos may be temporary, but the mild discomfort I felt when applying them was very real

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

social vegan

Manifisto posted:

holy

Higgy

I made a tattoo with my brother's Sharpie pen and my mom was dismayed but couldn't wash it off. I told all my buds at school it was real since my uncle works at the tattoo company and got me a free tat (what tough people call tattoos)

hekka tough

eonwe

im so tough i turned orange and made a fool of myself in a presidential debate

Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!
My parents divorced when I was 8, so life wasn't easy for me. This experience has really toughen me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

I got divorced when I was 8

• Locked thread