Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

Tough MrWillsauce a soul someday we hope to understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
I took a cookie from the cookie jar come at me bro

qqqq

social vegan

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I took a cookie from the cookie jar come at me bro

was it you? couldn't be

MrWillsauce

I would have a heart-to-heart with you social vegan, but my heart is pretty tough and I dunno if your heart could take it

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

was it you? couldn't be

yeah and I would do it again :twisted: cheeseeburggerrrrr

qqqq

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Hmmph. So you think you guys are a crew, huh?

That's fine. See if I care.

*flexes*

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Ahundredbux posted:

one time I didn't even apply moisturizer after shaving

i h8 when i do that

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
I only shampoo and condition. no repeat :twisted:

qqqq

City of Glompton

I only buy products that are ethically sourced and have a hardness of at least 5.5 on the Mohs scale

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I spit on the sidewalk when strangers are walking the other way so they'll feel uncomfortable

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I walked on the grass and smoked it

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
I never fluff my pillows :twisted:

qqqq

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
people keep telling me to post in tcc but i'm not ploppin' interested in reducing my harms :twisted:

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I never fluff my pillows :twisted:

my pillow is this thread printed out

Too bad I never sleep :twisted:

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

My parents divorced when I was 7, checkmate Paladinus.
When I saw my dad cry at my greatgrandmother's open casket, I couldn't shed a tear.
I only put slightly warm water on my face before shaving.

social vegan

sometimes I connect five

RazzleDazzleHour

Let me give you tough guys some advice on weightlifting. Don't waste your time on machine weights, or those barbaric bench presses and deadlifts. Freeweights are the only way to bulk yourself up, and what could be more free than cats? I'm on a rigid cat lifting routine. Picking them up, holding them in front of the window so they can look at the birds outside, putting them on top of things, scooting across the room holding them out and making noises like they're an airplane. All day. The most important part is that you have a variety of cats to lift, can't just keep lifting the same old 20 pound cats and expect real gains. You're gonna need a heavy cat for overhead lifts, and you're gonna need a really brave/chill cat who will sleep on your shins while you do leg lifts. Tough guys never skip leg day.

FluffieDuckie

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Let me give you tough guys some advice on weightlifting. Don't waste your time on machine weights, or those barbaric bench presses and deadlifts. Freeweights are the only way to bulk yourself up, and what could be more free than cats? I'm on a rigid cat lifting routine. Picking them up, holding them in front of the window so they can look at the birds outside, putting them on top of things, scooting across the room holding them out and making noises like they're an airplane. All day. The most important part is that you have a variety of cats to lift, can't just keep lifting the same old 20 pound cats and expect real gains. You're gonna need a heavy cat for overhead lifts, and you're gonna need a really brave/chill cat who will sleep on your shins while you do leg lifts. Tough guys never skip leg day.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
I do karate and people punch me all the time and I don't even cry a little bit, even when the pain is emotional and not physical.

One time I accidentally punched a little kid in the face and I barely even felt bad about it.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

MiracleWhale

i butter my bread with a six foot bastard sword with a dragon on the pommel

MiracleWhale

the butter is not locally sourced

MiracleWhale

i'm old and i require a cane for mobility but when someone offers me a seat on the train i'm all like, "no thank you, i'll stand, young man"

MiracleWhale

it is a sword cane. my apparent hunchback is actually a hello kitty mini backpack containing a pair of nunchucks and 40 shurikens

Commie NedFlanders

i'm not sure if i qualify for membership in the tough crew

on the one hand,
I was raised in the projects, roaches and rats
Smokers out back selling their mama's sofa
Lookouts on the corner focused on the ave

i grew up around gangsters and thugs, i learned to fight early on, and witnessed some rather unfortunate violent things in my formative years

i have a ferocious left hook, but i'm right handed, so i have several nasty scars on my hand and wrist and an old fractured 5th metacarpal that randomly hurts

on the other hand....
i abhor real violence, and always seek better ways to resolve conflict
underneath my brash outward persona i am incredibly meek, shy, and primarily gentle
i have a soft spot in my heart for animals, and rescue them whenever i can, i don't even kill bugs or pests in my home, i will catch and release roaches, snakes, spiders, etc.
i carry a heavy heart, much like a dense cloud waiting to pour down rain

then again on the one foot,

i am able to withstand extreme levels of criticism, abuse, slander, even bullying, threats, harassment, etc
i have never blocked anyone on any form of social media (except for women who did not respect my marital boundaries.) i never block anyone for upsetting me. my ignore list here is empty, my block list on twitter is empty.
i thrive on criticism, i thrive on being challenged, and i not terribly infrequently succumb to bouts of hulkamania where i simply want to fight

but then on the other foot
i always forgive anyone who wrongs me,
i'm a devout christian and believe in meekness, submission, and grace
at the core of my being i ultimately see myself as weak, insignificant, incapable, but through faith in the Lord, i can become filled with spiritual zeal and take on tasks that terrify me

am i....tuff....enuff?

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

The Titanic

Unsinkable
I'm tough enough to post here.

But I'm also afraid so in probably not tough enough to be in your group.

Commie NedFlanders

TL;DR Version:

I made a WWE 2K16 Character with my face, Commie Ned Flanders,
complete with my @commieflanders twitter handle,
Christian Communist logos, and my twitter avatar flashing boldly as he enters the ring

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Takane

by FactsAreUseless

Munchables posted:

My parents divorced when I was 7, checkmate Paladinus.

My parents divorced at 3 and then my mom and step dad divorced at 11 I think I win this one!!!

Also I'm so tough I don't even use no tears shampoo any more :smuggo:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Boomzilla

I went to prison twice irl, am I tuff enuff for your cool club op?

Commie NedFlanders

Boomzilla posted:

I went to prison twice irl, am I tuff enuff for your cool club op?

the first time to get to your assigned place

the second time to get back after falling out of the guard tower

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Gatekeeper

im tough

but butterflies land on me and let me pet them/kiss their lil proboscides

it's bc i'm very gentle, which is hard when you're so tough

so hard in fact that being good at it actually makes me tougher

THATS how tough i am :unsmith:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Gatekeeper posted:

im tough

but butterflies land on me and let me pet them/kiss their lil proboscides

it's bc i'm very gentle, which is hard when you're so tough

so hard in fact that being good at it actually makes me tougher

THATS how tough i am :unsmith:

I'm so tough I out-stared Virginia Madsen:

And how could this be? I kicked the Kwizatz Haderach's rear end, that's how! And he didn't even see it coming

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
I've ridden the less great shai'hulud

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Ahundredbux posted:

I've ridden the less great shai'hulud

Did you construct Maker-hooks out of your own thighbones?

social vegan

I eat cookies right before bedtime so my stomach is confused but my fortitude is never

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You want wormsign? I'll show you how to get some w o r m s i g n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

tell chumbawumba they are weak for getting knocked down in the first place

• Locked thread