Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

social vegan posted:

tell chumbawumba they are weak for getting knocked down in the first place

woah now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
im so tough i did a sex with an older lady :grin:

qqqq

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
im so tough I WAS that older lady

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I fail my saving throws on purpose

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
"fail drug tests gently caress b*tches "" - tough guy motto

qqqq

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Whenever I do a home improvement project that involves sanding things I use the callouses on my soul for that fine professional finish

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!
I'm practically having a fever (37.2 C), but I'm still doing my work (from home). Yeah, making money by sitting at my computer. Try to beat that.

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Paladinus posted:

I'm practically having a fever (37.2 C), but I'm still doing my work (from home). Yeah, making money by sitting at my computer. Try to beat that.

I pee in the shower.

qqqq

Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I pee in the shower.

Same, but the shower at work. Under cold water.

railroad terror

choo choo
I once shoved a drunk guy to the ground at Gillette Stadium (football) who was poo poo TALKIN TO MY DAD. Am I tough? I'm not NOT tough. Let me in, goddamnit!

MrWillsauce

when I was like four I was in a car with my dad, and we passed a dead dog on the side of the road, and my dad was really worried that it would traumatize me. But I was just like "don't worry dad, I don't even like dogs."

that's a true story

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

MrWillsauce posted:

when I was like four I was in a car with my dad, and we passed a dead dog on the side of the road, and my dad was really worried that it would traumatize me. But I was just like "don't worry dad, I don't even like dogs."

that's a true story

*with a stoic look on his 4 year old face, a young willsauce reaches into his oshkosh overalls and produces his little flask he throws it back in one quaff then wipes the milk from his face before looking out the window, seeming to look through the dog's corpse* "don't worry dad, i don't even like dogs"

MrWillsauce

luvcow how would you feel about writing my biography?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i'm on it

MrWillsauce

right on

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
i'll make the website

qqqq

Lawrence Gilchrist

"I first went astray at the age of 15."

tubbsthumping

i chow down
and i get up again

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

MrWillsauce posted:

that's a true story

i am a dead dog, and i ain't even mad

MrWillsauce

do you guys think maybe that's like a sign of some kind of emotional disorder? I think I might have the aspergers

MrWillsauce

I think maybe that's why I'm so tough

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
trains are definitely the most tough hobbyfor me to understand so maybe

MrWillsauce

also I was obsessed with trains when I was a little boy but I think it was normal because I was a little boy

Manifisto

when I say I'm "tough as nails," these are the specific nails I'm referring to

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i was obsessed with the cow catchers on the front of the trains, like a young holden caulfield i was obsessed with trying to save the majestic young bovines

MrWillsauce

conductors are a bunch of phonies imo

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
this tough chat has gotten really sad, but im not crying!

qqqq

social vegan

Ya you can cut me I guess, but my fibrous consistency makes it no fun

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
the other day i was shouting really hard and i focused my ki into a powerball for like 2 seconds i swear to god

qqqq

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

i was obsessed with the cow catchers on the front of the trains, like a young holden caulfield i was obsessed with trying to save the majestic young bovines

if a body catch a bessy comin' down the rail

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

if a body catch a bessy comin' down the rail

also:

Manifisto posted:

bears are pretty badass, even the vegetarian ones

MrWillsauce

Manifisto posted:

brutal

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i got this weird callus on my left heel from where all the icky poo poo collected after the hospital wouldnt admit me for appendicitis cuz i was only two so i got to have it burst at my grandparents house

so weird even a dermatologist didnt believe me when i told her what happened

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Smash it Smash hit posted:

the other day i was shouting really hard and i focused my ki into a powerball for like 2 seconds i swear to god
one time my hungover rage started making lights all through my apartment flicker

scared the poo poo outta my roomie

Absolute Lithops

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
I didn't cry at all the last three times I got a flu shot. I think you can say I'm pretty darn tough

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

I once stepped on a snail and only cried for 20 mins

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
i lift weights on "da reg"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
This is my themesong. :cool:

https://youtu.be/HKtsdZs9LJo

Chunky Salsa

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

one time my hungover rage started making lights all through my apartment flicker

scared the poo poo outta my roomie

One time the lights in my house flickered during a scary storm and I didn't even run to my room

MrWillsauce

that's badasss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
Me and Tough Nathan are going to throw rocks at the midnight express train, who's game?

qqqq

• Locked thread