Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i'm so tough i'm willing to make this my final post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

:ohdear:

ty nesamdoom!

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
I'm tough enough to floss daily :smug:

social vegan

Luvcow posted:

i'm so tough i'm willing to make this my final post

there's a fine line between tough and gat dang silly luvcow, my heart is aflutter as you tightrope

social vegan

Ahundredbux posted:

I'm tough enough to floss daily :smug:

I'm tough enough to forget to for most of the week and then deal with the pain of catching up

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
I'm the fifth doctor that says it's not good for you :smug:

qqqq

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Me and Tough Nathan are going to throw rocks at the midnight express train, who's game?

Only if we can also moon the conductor as the train goes by.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Fanky Malloons posted:

Only if we can also moon the conductor as the train goes by.

Holy poo poo look at that horse go!

qqqq

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
I don't need no stinkin help opening hard to open pickle jars. Mostly because I don't like pickles.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Chunky Salsa posted:

One time the lights in my house flickered during a scary storm and I didn't even run to my room

it wasclear weather and the lights was fine afterwards

only time i recall exhibiting something i could call telekinesis

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
passed the presidential fitness test on the third try :smug:

qqqq

social vegan

Hi I've been Smash hit's doctor for 50 years. Overall, I'd say he's the healthiest he's ever been. The plastic sand bucket he swallowed when he was 5 has still never come out; however, his body has taken steps to integrate the object into his being, which now acts as a sort of second stomach, just for cakes and sweets

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Im semi bald, powerlift, got a Rottweiler and tattoos costing more than Id like to admit. Also - I eat meat., Tough enough?!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Uxzuigal posted:

Im semi bald, powerlift, got a Rottweiler and tattoos costing more than Id like to admit. Also - I eat meat., Tough enough?!

how do you feel about flower arrangement?

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

Hi I've been Smash hit's doctor for 50 years. Overall, I'd say he's the healthiest he's ever been. The plastic sand bucket he swallowed when he was 5 has still never come out; however, his body has taken steps to integrate the object into his being, which now acts as a sort of second stomach, just for cakes and sweets

DR WIGWAM says the plastic sand bucket developed my growth so you could say i am kinda a time traveler :grin:

qqqq

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I just stayed up all night doing jack poo poo on my computer instead of sleeping, even though I got very sleepy

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I have a mattress made up of all those tags you're not allowed to rip off the mattress

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bhauk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wldE_4xjVQ

• Locked thread