Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'm enjoying the new season but don't feel it's up to par with the first two. Still really, really good though. Better than season 3, too. On that note, every time I watch the Hawaii episode, I always die laughing at: "There's a loving arm next to me and there's a hand grenade in that motherfucker. He says, *pause* "Jesus H. Christ, I better throw this grenade." The Daniel Inouye sketch is probably my favorite out of all of them.

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Nov 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread