Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Wait till these people find out about about century eggs!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lol, just Lmao

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
You better believe I'm GMO

Gettin Majorly Overcooked

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

these are my favorite facebook posts, the vague ones that are obviously targeting one person

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Heather prolly sucking some mean dick.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

The ATC (Appalachian Trail Conservancy) posted this article talking about an online community for minority hikers where they can chat, plan hikes etc. Sounds nice, right?

WRONG

Read the comments if you want to be legitimately angry. We're heading towards segregation on the trails now, sadly. It's a drat shame.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
See, that one I like, because it suggests God has a rather cruel sense of humor.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Zahgaegun posted:

It's fun to play the 'Guess What The Tattoos Are' before reading her replies...

what the gently caress is a US flag with a belt buckle ...

:psyduck:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

quote:

Dave your a cracker

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Hmm. Mathew hit Haiti and killed 1000 people on 10-4. I wonder what the secret message was there?

"Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him."--Matthew 10:4 :shrug:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

Hmm. Mathew hit Haiti and killed 1000 people on 10-4. I wonder what the secret message was there?

"Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him."--Matthew 10:4 :shrug:

It should have hit on the 6th instead.

"Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel."

Risky
May 18, 2003

I've seen a few different versions of this but it's always someone showing off how much money they made and telling people to like his page for more info on how they can get in on this. Wtf are they peddling?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they're peddling a way to get lots of likes for their page

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

God is American.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Alan_Shore posted:

The ATC (Appalachian Trail Conservancy) posted this article talking about an online community for minority hikers where they can chat, plan hikes etc. Sounds nice, right?

WRONG

Read the comments if you want to be legitimately angry. We're heading towards segregation on the trails now, sadly. It's a drat shame.

White people embarrass me.

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
Shutup dave

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i wish there was a way to let non whites know im one of the good ones and they can trust to always have a friend in me :downs:

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I'll have you know white is a colour too and white people experience racism on a daily basis! If minorities want advice on racism they should just ask white people!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
actually black isnt a color; it's the absence of color whereas white can be considered the totality of color...

whites: also the best at being colored

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

#FreakyFacts - helicopters can hover :spooky:

e: I've been seeing a lot of people sharing stuff like '30 facts about saving private ryan you won't believe' etc - is something happening with that film?

ee: God drat this is the perfect follow up to the other egg post I had today:

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Oct 14, 2016

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

what the gently caress is a US flag with a belt buckle ...

Oh hey, that reminds me - he posted the tattoos!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Zahgaegun posted:

Oh hey, that reminds me - he posted the tattoos!

Lmao Jesus wept what a dummy

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i feel like i shouldn't be laughing at this but i am

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
That's the best for both of them

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

MiracleWhale posted:

i feel like i shouldn't be laughing at this but i am

This was literallz made in this verz thread.

E: I replace Y with Z because it's cool, not because my keyboard keeps changing layouts.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

steinrokkan posted:

This was literallz made in this verz thread.

E: I replace Y with Z because it's cool, not because my keyboard keeps changing layouts.

oh wow, another steller opinion from our resident gypo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
if you cant handle me at my worst find another swingin dick because men are worthless!!!!

@dasharez0ne

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lmao

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Snatch Duster posted:

oh wow, another steller opinion from our resident gypo

actually im the red menace, you fuckboy

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

steinrokkan posted:

actually im the red menace, you fuckboy

it's pronounced "fuckboi"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

MiracleWhale posted:

it's pronounced "fuckboi"

that would be a slur, im trying to be civil

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Alan_Shore posted:

WRONG

god drat i wish this happened at any of the trails i hike because i would become white rosa parks carving my name into the benches and poo poo reading books written by suicidal white males who drank a lot of whiskey, and nobody would be able to get me off those trails

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Weren't you probated after spamming this image?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Dat fuckin belt buckle on the American flag though.

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

Alan_Shore posted:

WRONG

white people hike like this, but black people hike like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Come on guys, racism is played out. Let's confront the real menace: the rise of the machines.

• Locked thread