Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ethanol posted:

What if your uncle is ted Cruz and he's running for president

Gonna need you to take one for the team here champ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

Okay, will someone explain Benghazi to me please? It's incredibly hard to search for on google because all the bullshit surrounding it these days. People make it sound like someone called up Hillary and said "The embassy is under attack! We can easily stop it, if only you'll give the word!" and then she was like "Eh, gently caress it idc". I'm guessing it was an issue with security where it's a "well, maybe we could have done something different" hindsight deal. Literally all the idiots at work share the "Hillary is a straight up killer!" type poo poo, and even though I try to keep my mouth shut about politics I"m sure someone will find out I'm not republican and I'll need to defend myself. I'm honestly not a Hillary fan, but I honestly think she's much better than Trump going on past experiences. I mean, why should I trust the people who just 1 year ago were so certain Obama was going to declare martial law to stay in power?

we misread the security situation (hindsight is 20/20 obviously) and as a result our embassy got attacked and the people there were killed

Clinton took responsibility bc as SecState she's ultimately responsible for embassy stuff but people have taken that and blown it up into 'HRC did that on purpose!!!'

at most you could say we should have known because other countries were pulling their embassy staff but then again if the US embassy in Benghazi is at all similar to other US embassies I've seen they already had way tighter security than the other embassies anyway so it's understandable to think we had some more wiggle room. for example in Bulgaria the USA has cordoned off an entire city block and lets no one onto the surrounding roadblocked streets if they have no business there, as opposed to the other countries which just have a building like you'd expect.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

I am 5. My ears are my ears. Don't pull coins out from behind them. I am still struggling to understand object permanence and your support on this etc.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy

Moridin920 posted:

we misread the security situation (hindsight is 20/20 obviously) and as a result our embassy got attacked and the people there were killed

Clinton took responsibility bc as SecState she's ultimately responsible for embassy stuff but people have taken that and blown it up into 'HRC did that on purpose!!!'

at most you could say we should have known because other countries were pulling their embassy staff but then again if the US embassy in Benghazi is at all similar to other US embassies I've seen they already had way tighter security than the other embassies anyway so it's understandable to think we had some more wiggle room. for example in Bulgaria the USA has cordoned off an entire city block and lets no one onto the surrounding roadblocked streets if they have no business there, as opposed to the other countries which just have a building like you'd expect.

Also the ambassador there explicitly and publicly chose to not have security around him and would regularly go to the beach on his own, etc., as part of wanting to be seen as accessible and helpful to the local community. There was no one even close enough to the embassy to provide support within the timeframe that the attack happened, even if everyone had been supremely on top of their poo poo.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

be careful talking about that hug consent post guys, I'm sure there's a young mother somewhere on these very forums who has been just itching to argue about that poo poo with somebody

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

reallivedinosaur posted:

stop bringing your kids out of your vagina and/or balls problem solved

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Target Practice posted:

free to PM me.

Thanks but I've got some paint to watch drying.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

china bot posted:

I am 5. My ears are my ears. Don't pull coins out from behind them. I am still struggling to understand object permanence and your support on this etc.

At all costs, do not take my nose. Body dysmorphia is a serious issue that hundreds of people suffer from annually.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy
A 5-year-old who hasn't acquired object permanence would be pretty hosed up

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Im usually a fan of zeropunctuation but this makes me angry.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I still don't get this

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Munchables posted:

I still don't get this

I think it's something to do with how females are all bitches that are abusive to nice guys, furthermore

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Quote-Unquote posted:

I think it's something to do with how females are all bitches that are abusive to nice guys, furthermore

some actually are

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Brosnan posted:

A 5-year-old who hasn't acquired object permanence would be pretty hosed up
No kidding. That goon clearly doesn't have children. Zero year olds figure it out.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Leon Einstein posted:

I am a goon. My eyes are my eyes. Please don't show them remedial level jokes. I am still struggling to understand them and your support etc.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Anderron how do you know all these people?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

god drat what a sucker

I don't know how you can believe all this poo poo and not just take the plunge into conspiracies... It's a matter of time for him probably

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Captain Yossarian posted:

Idk...the one I just posted about the hikes on the neck wasn't from my friends list ...

The salt is real today after last night's debate though.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Yossarian posted:

I get this kind of poo poo on the reg from coworkers. There are no bigger libertarian holes then middle aged office workers.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

a law school classmate of mine

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

lmao "I can abide that decision"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the law student abides

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

also wasn't all this poo poo supposed to happen when Obama got elected?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hot Smart ARYAN Girl posted:

if we keep electing Liberals, it will happen eventually

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

yeah and in reality more guns were sold to private citizens under the obama administration than any other president we've ever had

people are just loving stupid

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

McDonalds caused 13 years of pain

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

She wouldn't have to have treatment if she just stopped eating McDonalds smh

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

She forgot to mention that the treatments are for diabetes.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i woulda cropped out the name of the person with the chronically sick daughter before i mocked her on this dead gay forum but then again i have a lot of class

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Michael Scott posted:

i woulda cropped out the name of the person with the chronically sick daughter before i mocked her on this dead gay forum but then again i have a lot of class

- Wayne Gretzky

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
once a month at mcdonald isn't a lot.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Yeah he totally let us down there. Way to not follow through, Obama.

Snatch Duster posted:

once a month at mcdonald isn't a lot.

Lol look at this fatty.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Yeah he totally let us down there. Way to not follow through, Obama.

Lol look at this fatty.

thats 12 burgs and like 18 potatoes a year. ain't gonna make you a blimp with diabetes.

lol look at this nutrition illiterate.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Snatch Duster posted:

thats 12 burgs and like 18 potatoes a year. ain't gonna make you a blimp with diabetes.

lol look at this nutrition illiterate.

I'll have you know I'm fully illiterate :confuoot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
Loss edits are getting more graphic

• Locked thread