Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Who names their kid palmer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

ok but that doesnt answer my question

palmer is a stupid name

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

and harvest the stem cells for Keith Richards can continue to live

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

that baby is doing the running man so i am pretty sure it was ok to terminate

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Bonzo posted:

Ahhhh.. you just missed the start of "I SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" season.

HAPPY FESTIVUS LOLOLOL

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

double inch sword describes most of you slobs

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lx-3Ex2AxU

the comments are amazing

quote:

Knife Nut who the gently caress is up this early just to be a dick head you ain't do nothing but chase squirrels your whole Mr random white man Spanish people in control dick head and I'm not Mexican listen I don't take poo poo from cousin loving alligator rapist who are on welfare and live in trailer parks how'd you find out about the internet let me guess Mr billy the wife beater you were tryna rape a squirrel and stuck a tell phone pole wire in it eww your a weirdo stay away from me you 14 year old redneck ima call ACS on you tell them you gangbang your Lil sister and got a bunch of in bread kids running around lol listen Mr random white man once half of you aren't homeless selling drugs tryna be black or being rapist or on welfare come at me until then sit your alligator rapist

sit your alligator rapist indeed

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

China Mac also returned to prison as a plot twist

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Pvt.Scott posted:

But if you're unique or have qualities I haven't observed in a woman before, you literally aren't like other girls. The statement is fine, you weirdos.

You sure are neat can I put my penis inside of you now? :a2m:

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Anderron Shi posted:

Little amumu baby

:drat:

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Anderron Shi posted:

Vaping is cool but vaping enthusiasts are wild. It's like being a cigarette enthusiast.

I started vaping to quit smoking and when I have to go get new parts for my vape pen thing at the vape store there are always people grouped up around huge tables just vaping...exhaling large rear end clouds of ..vape? that you cant even see through

it worked for me to quit smoking and now i only vape when I am around other smokers who are smoking, and i spend maybe 5 bucks a week to cover my habit

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRTHcqzomFc

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

vegimite

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

500 bad things posted:

just seems like I'm trying to add to this thread and you're trying to poo poo on it

so ignore him

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Tyson Tomko posted:

Guarantee you the people that use the sticker are giant self entitled poo poo heads

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

me me s

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Stuntman posted:

keep your racist bullshit to the racist bullshit thread, please

white guy spotted

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

happyhippy posted:

Yeah, forget about the wife. Don't have to be friends with her.

peggy bundy kills her

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

someone text them

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Pvt.Scott posted:

Most rifles kept by citizens in America are semi-auto, though. I thought burst/auto capability was the bare minimum for an "assault rifle" fear mongering notwithstanding.

nah bro high capacity clips and sweet plastic attachments on a regular old rifle make it for assaults then you add a nice bump stock and chew some more red man

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

reported for compression

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Is it possible for normal people to understand or do you need a degree in maths

at least three degrees in maths to understand number theory

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Festus The Fetus posted:

Goddamn this is terrible, I literally had an appendectomy 11 hours ago. Fucker needs to go to a hospital or he might die.

you can die if you shove things up your rear end do some research

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Pvt.Scott posted:

Depends on who you ask.

The people who issue certificates of birth.

• Locked thread