Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Tricky D posted:

I've always wondered if these lazy words on a plain background names are original or reposts.

Facebook recently added the ability to post a text status as an image like that, because apparently that's the only form of text that people will read anymore.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Bombadilillo posted:

A billionaire is giving away billions and he chose some rear end in a top hat to write the message about it from their point of view!!!!

well it doesn't hurt to try!!!

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

kinda :nms: for some burned skin. An extended family member posted this today.

http://i.imgur.com/l9hfCLA.png

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Risky posted:

I'll be he's one of those dudes that is too cheap to carry those batteries in a 50 cent plastic case that would have prevented this.

yeah, he posted this comment:

quote:

I dont think id have a case if i tried to sue. Im sure they have like "not responsible for injuries" type of thing and plus it was basically my fault, i forgot i had 2 loose batt in my pocket and threw the keys in the same pocket. Metal connected + and -s and they got hot and blew up, its just what batteries do they weren't defective or anything

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Well let's see what's happening on Facebook... :yikes:

I used to wonder how crazy people would have to be to go on shows like Jerry Springer and air their dirty laundry for everyone to see. Then Facebook came along and made me realize lots of people I know are apparently willing to do just that.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Tekopo posted:

In the wargamer's marketplace group

You can just buy it from the official website for cheaper. :confused:
https://ghettopoly.com/collections/frontpage/products/ghettopoly-board-game-ultra-rare-and-out-of-print-mint-new

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

ChesterJT posted:

Also note field goal attempts per game. Jordan had way more points but also shot way more. I mean no sane person would try to say Jordan wasn't great, it's more for the people who say he's the best of all time not even close because then others point out he had an amazing team around him and he wouldn't have his 6 rings without them.

So he shot 58% more shots but scored 72% more points. Seems like smart coaching to keep getting him the ball imo.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

I refuse to believe stuff this crazy isn't just made up for reddit likes or whatever. The person would have just deleted the post instead of letting incestual pedophile accusations hang out there for 15 hours.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

:(

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Zahgaegun posted:

I need to know why she chose a narcolepsy foundation thing

quote:

For my birthday this year, I'm asking for donations to Wake Up Narcolepsy, Inc. I've chosen this nonprofit because their mission means a lot to me, and I hope you'll consider contributing as a way to celebrate with me. Every little bit will help me reach my goal.

I don't think she's narcoleptic. Maybe one of her family members...

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Give me one of those bowls and some paint-

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Ein cooler Typ posted:

how do you solve this

https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/402537/find-integer-in-the-form-fracabc-fracbca-fraccab/409450

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Dude, maybe turn on the AC for your 9 month pregnant girlfriend.

• Locked thread