Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Well, apparently countries that use them call the butthole bidets something else, but I've only heard the butthole ones called bidets in America, so that is obviously the correct usage. :911:

A warm water spritzer on your butt sounds way better that goin mudding with some wood pulp and fingers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Why do horoscope things never include any negative poo poo? I guess the one above does because "an Ares will belittle you constantly but flip his poo poo the moment anyone dare insult his property and he will literally fight people for no reason," isn't very positive.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Blue Train posted:

I think that's scorpio not ares hth

That's not what the picture said.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

OMFG FURRY posted:

you don't read a horoscope to find out who you really are, you read a horoscope to create false assurance of w/e person you want to think you are

lol, you are SUCH a tiger.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

"These eyes have seen more than most, these feet have tread where few have"

-A 21 year old college student who has never lived outside a 50 miles radius of her hometown, but went to Thailand for 2 weeks ate at that Thai place in the sketchy "urban" part of town once in 2015

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

do u know jenny posted:

Thousands of people across the country are going to be really confused pretty soon about why they are in trouble at work for calling their supervisor a faglord.

"What do you mean I'm fired? All I did was grab my boss' pussy!"

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Professor Shark posted:

Can you explain it to the dumber kids in the class?

It's also a very offensive hand gesture in multiple cultures, so try not to use it abroad!

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Well, It's Friday here in the USA, so time to stop being so PC. Kill Whitey! Whoo...I feel better

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Uh, that bath one should just say "put some stuff in your tub water if it helps to make you relax more gooder." I'm not sure what any of that horeshit is supposed to be.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Restrained Crown Posse posted:

Balancing pH levels, because your body wildly fluctuates between alkaline and acidic without help from baking soda and horse radish or whatever the gently caress

Oh man, don't remind me. Just the other day I was super basic and I was cooking dinner for the fam. I spilled some apple cider vinegar on my arm and foam just sprayed fuckin' everywhere. It was so embarrassing I had to schedule an emergency meeting with my therapist.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

The Management posted:

People who share that have no idea what pH level is.

If they asked me how hot they were I'd say they were a solid 9 on the scale.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I mean, you've performed a dark ritual to render the primal essence of something into a liquid in a tiny vessel. I hope essential oils are strong.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Tricky D posted:

If that dude knew any of the multiple cures for cancer he should probably just come out and say it instead of trying to brutally own big pharma with memes. Tell me at least so I can sell that poo poo myself if he's not going to.

Well, there are multiple cures for cancer. It's just that they usually only work on one incredibly specific cancer. There's not just, "cancer" or even "breast cancer", but hundreds or thousands of different ones. They are called cancers because they exhibit very similar behaviors/symptoms/pathologies/what the gently caress evers.

Like great, you discovered the cure for cancer of the left optic nerve. No, not that one, the other one, the non-congenital one! The three people a year who get it and have it detected in time to do anything about it will be very thankful.

You bet your poo poo the company that wasted 3 billion researching that goose egg is going to sit on it until they can use the methods and research to find a few more cures.

I'm just making poo poo up here like whoever made the image, but I like to think my version is closer to reality.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

TheMostFrench posted:

I've seen this going around, the original says that the forest is an anti depressant and the tablets are poo poo. There is no happy medium like 'medication combined with a balanced lifestyle can improve your mental health'.

Haha, this. The meds help a whole bunch, but I have to do stuff with friends, go outside, get some loving sun, occupy my time, keep a regular sleep schedule and eat regular, healthy meals. If I don't do that stuff, my mental health goes to poo poo and the meds pretty much just stop me from deteriorating into an insane hobo in an alley somewhere.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

The primary person I know who posts that stuff is deeply mentally ill, has a history of bizarre and unprovoked violent behavior, and is on permanent disability because of it. Every time they post something like this on facebook I know they've gone off their meds and get really tense because it pretty much always ends with poo poo Going Down. :smith:

I'm that guy minus the violence and poo poo Going Down. I usually just log out of my Facebook for a week or two anymore if I start arguing with people/taking drama seriously and posting weird poo poo. It's for the best.

I don't go off meds very often any more, and it's usually only due to genuine oversight from mental fatigue stemming from depression and insomnia. I want to take my meds and keep working towards being stable for longer and longer periods.

I don't stop posting on SA though. Nothing can stop my shitposts.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Blue Train posted:

The worse the metal illness the more frequent the posting here on the ol gibbis

I can confirm.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Professor Shark posted:

Man imagine how organized their DVD's were

How do you think those guys were able to do complex math and astronomy poo poo without writing? Free time, uppers in the form of coca, booze and psychotropics.

Imagine having the job of staying up all night on a mild coke high to tediously plot star movements. That's what religion is good for right there, nerds.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Here's a simple lifehack for your Type II 'beetus: eat less sugar you loving idiot.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

RatHat posted:

Diabetes isn't that simple bud.

I'm aware. I was trying to make my hack as useful as theirs.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Candlelight Virgil posted:

This is from the "I just been sitting at home alone doin tattoos on myself all weekend" guy

It really is so hard to keep white. "From the mouths of babes..."

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

FUUUUUUUCKIN A, HELL YES

FAM IS 100% with me and I'm updooting this big time

Do you want weregild? Because this is how you get weregild.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

drat, that kid is loving a boss

I bet he was drowning in pussy. Probably had ten kids, a wife and a mistress by the time he hit puberty. Dude is pretty much a grimdark halfling.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Volcott posted:

Probably the black lung.

The tobacco pipe was probably a necessary piece of equipment just to season the poor guy's tender, little pink lungs before hitting the mines. His family probably started him on a pipe regimen at 3 months.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Ah yeah they should label that poo poo "grown in poop" :smuggo:

As long as it's not people poop, you're moving a decent direction.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

thathonkey posted:

if you watched 9/11 in hs like i did youre about 30 now

Right, and you killed yourself like any well-adjusted rational actor would, as beyond 30 lies only slow degeneration of mind and body.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Streak posted:

pretty sure that 9/11 messed a lot of people up for a long time actually

maybe they didn't go to therapy but some of them did a lot of crazy poo poo trying to cope, like starting a loving war lol

Uh, that's a perfectly healthy response when a few dudes manage to pull off a once-in-a-lifetime (hahar) heist and blow up a few planes/buildings. Attacking a country that had nothing to do with the incident and reducing their armies, homes and people to cinders would be defensible in any court on Earth.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Lacey posted:

Why would a high school student be watching live TV on a Tuesday morning?

Schools turned the news on in classrooms if they had TVs. Same reason a bunch of kids saw astronauts explode.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Lacey posted:

So.. you're so angry because your teachers were stupid?

It wouldn't have made a difference. Coverage was inescapable unless you were a literal hermit.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Per aspera ad rear end in a top hat

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

thathonkey posted:

it's an even older saying than that apparently. people are quite sure others pointed out this phenomenon of political views changing as you age well before him. pretty interesting actually i thought it was somewhat more modern.

People mature with age and gain a broader and deeper perspective on life over time with the more knowledge of and exposure to the world at large they possess. Wizened village elders prized for leadership roles, horseless carriages and Hottentots terrify elderly; News at eleven.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Gonna guess she never stopped growing sideways.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Oh you know what I was thinking about? It was middle school and it was some poo poo about some idiots getting stranded on an island.

Gilligan and the Skipper don't make it, lil' buddy. Ginger has the conch now.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Zidrooner posted:

As far as terrorist attacks go it was a pretty good one, targeting buildings of the elite imperialist capitalist swine and their military leadership. Sucks about all the people on the planes and the janitors and such, but it sure beats massacring and torturing kids in a club or bombing randos in an airport.

Yeah. This I agree with. Dudes were on loving point with their targets.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

mng posted:

The one crashing into a field was kind of a bummer. But from a military standpoint, it was a pretty remarkable success for a bunch of scrappy young people!

That was actually due to American intervention.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I live in a council house, you twat.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

She could at least have looked up how to dress it and care for it post op to have it heal properly so she'd have a pleasant stump on the end of her digit instead of the gnarled mess that it's going to heal into.

Jesus, some people. I bet she didn't even sterilize those cutters.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Buncha thievin' Ozarks boys stole my Titan from the Kum & Go parking lot. Y'all are lucky I can't get to where y'all at, because otherwise I'd tan your hides, but good.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

:The cenobites arrive ready to play with their new acquisition. Lincoln looks up from the puzzle box with a glimmer of hope in his sunken eyes. Pinhead catches his gaze and and searches the man's soul in an excruciating flash. The spike-headed monstrosity turns swiftly to face the other cenobites:

"Brothers and sisters, even though this man has opened the box, there is no greater pain we could inflict than to leave him here, doomed to be best friends forever with Miranda."

:The cenobites exit through a glowing portal. Lincoln weeps.:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

It's just a funny picture that people made jokes about. The "friendzone" is a prison of one's own design, not some law of the universe. That makes it hilarious. Dude could be smashing her mom for all we know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Risky posted:

I seriously doubt it. I looked at the guy's fb page and it's full of top 10 lists of how to show a woman you worship her. It's like he's writing a book on how to be the perfect white knight.

Well, refer to my Hellraiser fanfic post, then. :)

• Locked thread