Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
More of a .txt than a .png but literally posted just now on my feed:

"Deadline tomorrow !!! Everything you've ever posted becomes public from tomorrow. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Facebook's privacy policy. I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. Copy and paste"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

FlimFlam Imam posted:

This just popped up on my feed. Next thing you know it's Children of the Corn time, I actually don't know what to think. If it were up to me every kid would have to go through the nightmare of kissing grandma and trying to avoid that mole with the hair coming out.

Wow that one makes me feel even more angry than I usually feel about these. loving burn everything.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Target Practice posted:

free to PM me.

Thanks but I've got some paint to watch drying.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Macasaurus posted:

like really it's completely incomprehensible! now laugh at them haha

Are you okay?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Jesus Christ.

https://www.facebook.com/arron.desantos/posts/10211558769303677

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Junk posted:

oh look, a facebook link that I will never open.

Post pics, yo

It's a video, I've no idea how to embed a FB video. Trust me. Click it.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Professor Shark posted:

I love this thread for introducing me to DSZ

:swoon:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Ein cooler Typ posted:

yeah I too am so sophisticated I don't know what a 4 wheeler is. I had to look it up on rural dictionary

He means a quad-bike yes?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Every day. Every single day someone shares something like this.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

God I wish that were me.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Buttcoin purse posted:

Did furries eat that pizza and then die? :pray:

Let’s hope so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU