Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Moridin920 posted:

the issue is that you're always going to need cooks and janitors and whatever the hell else so why not structure society such that those jobs aren't a living hell?

Because they don't contribute as much to society as sales representatives, obviously.

ZearothK fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Nov 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Snatch Duster posted:

Nothing happens in this world without someone selling another person. Nothing. You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

Sales is society. Sales is what moves the world.

I am with you, man, society would just go along if we just got rid of all nurses, cooks, street-sweepers, teachers and other low wage earners, because they're scum that deserve to wallow in misery. Now, if we all woke up and there were no sales representatives anymore it would be hell on earth in ten seconds flat.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Snatch Duster posted:

There are two types of people in this world. People who believe life happens to them and the people that create their own life.

You just listed the creatures of circumstance. The people without CONTROL of their own lives. They all have bullshit stories about why they're where they are in life.

Salesmen. True salesmen. Create their own lives.

If you are tired of scrapping by or feeling incapable of controlling your own destiny, then pick up the loving phone and sell.

Nice meltdown. If you had control of your life you wouldn't need to look down on the people who make your life possible, loser.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Jesus gently caress, if she was 18 and he was 21 years old in that picture like she's saying... Well, they've had a hard life, alright, respect.

• Locked thread