Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

be careful talking about that hug consent post guys, I'm sure there's a young mother somewhere on these very forums who has been just itching to argue about that poo poo with somebody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

god drat what a sucker

I don't know how you can believe all this poo poo and not just take the plunge into conspiracies... It's a matter of time for him probably

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

lmao "I can abide that decision"

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

also wasn't all this poo poo supposed to happen when Obama got elected?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

lemme just moralize in the gbs facebook thread real quick

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

people are very nonchalant about DUIs

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

scrubs season six posted:

It wasn't a DUI it was a drinking charge. And now he's a felon because of a prior (felony).

what

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Guys, you don't get a felony until you get multiple DUIs.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

VRViperII posted:

That could be. Or i could be making an effort not to be saying "yer" when i mean "you are" like a single toothed bayou caricature.

I don't think about it at all

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Holy poo poo this thread got really really bad

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

The Butcher posted:

Hmmmmm. Yes. It all makes sense now.

At least it doesn't say "cure" I guess.

Uhhh why exactly do YOU think it's illegal?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

runupon cracker posted:

lovely parents should probably move to a state where it's legal

for all you know, they did. It doesn't really matter, since the point of the image is to criticize the lovely state they have to leave

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Idgi

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

your friend a dog posted:

THE JOKE WAS SHE SAID IT WAS UNFORGETTABLE BUT IT TURNED OUT SHE FORGOT ABOUT IT

YOU

STUPID

GOON

human being

O

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Mike Rowe, like Adam Carolla, needs a smart guy to be next to him at all times to tell him to shut the gently caress up about stuff he knows nothing about and just be funny.

That's why loveline was good and the Carolla podcast sucks, and that's why Mike Rowe is good on shows with producers and poo poo on social media.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

While some bags could theoretically suffocate a kid like that, that one isn't. It's kinda weird y'all get some kind of dopamine release from pretending that it is.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

"Officer, I know it was only a nerf gun. But, if she had shot him with a real gun, he would have died!'

"Take her away, boys."

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Cumslut1895 posted:

that seems correct?

nah, cutting yourself off from addict friends and changing your lifestyle is what makes recovery work

that dude being able to stay with his parents is what is going to keep him alive while his friends die

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

If there's anything I learned from loveline, it's that Bakersfield is terrible

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Kullik posted:

I'm not able to delete any of the posts cause I'm locked out, i can log in but I'm just prompted to upload a photograph of my ID each time, I've been told my driving license Isn't good enough or doesn't match whats on the account, so just like dumb teen me, i probably registered with a fake age or said i lived on the moon or some dumb bullshit.

The gently caress

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

that way you know it's funny

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

oh no don't take my favorite toy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yeah clickhole is a parody website