Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Why are these dumb preggo pics always taken half-naked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
My hot take is that they're disgusting 100% of the time and no one, subjects included, will want to look at them ever again. WTF
Can you imagine being the kid(s) forced to look at that poo poo growing up?

Also, that particular pic looks like it was taken by those redneck bigfoot hunters with a nightvision trailcam.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
The perfect crime.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
That was the highlight of gramp's week.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Grammar nazis and the alt-write

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

whodatwhere posted:

He seems to think there can be two correct answers, the difference being one is BOSS and the other is for the common man.

Those are actually the legit rules of secret math, so Gary checks out.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

The Management posted:

Order of operations is stupid, expressions should be evaluated left to right.

All operations matter.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
That particular picture has been causing social media trouble at Christmas for three years in a row now.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Worldshatter posted:

thing is cool but "thing enthusiasts" are weird

Fixed. ur welcome

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
WTF weed snobs? That's a thing?

Explain yourself please.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Ok

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

The Butcher posted:

really makes u think

It's the equivalent of peekaboo. As long as I don't see thing, thing does not exist.

As long as I don't remember poo poo, time doesn't exist! :downs:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

The Management posted:

The medal of freedom is not a military award, it's for civil contribution to the country. Whether or not you believe old Joe deserves it, he is in the right ballpark for getting one.

People just like to bitch. Subject is secondary. Relevance isn't even in the top ten.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I'm heartless.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Goon skin reacts to anything that could be interpreted as a hygiene product like Count Fuckin' Dracula to a July Arizona mid-day sun.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
There's a goon somewhere getting off on putting peppermint oil down his dickhole.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Island

Doesn't look like it's quite the dispute or annual civil fight that meme makes it out to be. Strange.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
A tired attempt to breathe life into the old "biggest-weakness-is-perfection" meme.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

#MAGA

@theRealDonaldTrump posted:

End the radical regulations that force jobs out of our communities and inner cities. We will stop punishing Americans for working and doing business in the United States.

:smugdon:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Candlelight Virgil posted:

you ever seen the woodsman with kevin bacon

ya it was pretty good. Tough subject.
Also the Tin Drum rules. The book is also ok despite being from Big Mouth Grass.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

wa27 posted:

yeah, he posted this comment:

Well something in the arrangement was defective. Can't put my finger on it.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I can't pick :stonk:

I think I'll go with "YOU WILLHAVE A BLAST OF STUPIDITY"

Also I admire that he doesn't even bother with backspace - types a word wrong three times, says gently caress it and goes with all three.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Lacey posted:

Yeah but you know that Batman isn't real and girls are, right?

FAKE NEWS

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

quote:

Adventure Capitalist

Mods, name change plz.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
"Can't hurt!"

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Mike Rowe has gone from a reasonable "Not everyone has to have a college degree, trade schools are great!" a few years ago to promoting dystopian poo poo shoveler jobs so we may serve our corporate overlords.

Wonder what broke.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Pffffft goons. Everyone knows it's only a gay bar if it's full of leather-clad, stud-necklaced biker looking types dancing to slow seventies tunes.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
The real crime is the compression artifacts.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

We Know Catheters posted:

That test was woman-biased. 😉

Bam, cooties scientifically proven.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Candlelight Virgil posted:

Im sorry but I thibk I'm going to leave face book.

Frankie is a facebook favorite. I think someone pointed out that his drivel reads like sign language written out or something.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtxxwcQ20Fw

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
:siren: I am the hipster with an alarming hair cut. :siren:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

lmao that's pretty good. I bet she's all :cry: over having lost out on that treasure.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

That70sHeidi posted:

Heard something today that's so worth sharing. You know when you go to Wal-Mart and they have the wipes to clean your cart handle? How many of you don't use them? Well I do and I always thought of the germs only. Was told today that the police chief also suggests you do it also because of all the problems with drugs now a days and if they have Fentynal or something like that still on their hands and they touch the cart then you touch the cart ,it can get into your system. Scary but worth taking the time to clean the handle. All you'd have to do is rub your nose or touch your child's mouth..... Copy and posted from a friend. This makes a very valid point.

It can't hurt :downs:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
So they murder children and olds with brain problems, the natural weak spots in human development stages. In the end, this will create a purer, stronger, and - dare I say it - cleaner society. What is problem?

TotalLossBrain fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Jan 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Blue Train posted:

The 18 school shooting thing is straight up propaganda from a gun control group and is bs

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...c3fe_story.html

Trump cutting back the fake news budget

Well gently caress, it was only five real school shootings. Nothing to be concerned over, stop panicking please.

• Locked thread