Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

I like him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

That70sHeidi posted:

Heard something today that's so worth sharing. You know when you go to Wal-Mart and they have the wipes to clean your cart handle? How many of you don't use them? Well I do and I always thought of the germs only. Was told today that the police chief also suggests you do it also because of all the problems with drugs now a days and if they have Fentynal or something like that still on their hands and they touch the cart then you touch the cart ,it can get into your system. Scary but worth taking the time to clean the handle. All you'd have to do is rub your nose or touch your child's mouth..... Copy and posted from a friend. This makes a very valid point.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Charge your phone and go back to bed

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

vyst posted:

Roman Reigns sucks rear end

Yeah agreed, that loving filter what the heck

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011