Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

MiracleWhale posted:

i feel like i shouldn't be laughing at this but i am

This was literallz made in this verz thread.

E: I replace Y with Z because it's cool, not because my keyboard keeps changing layouts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Snatch Duster posted:

oh wow, another steller opinion from our resident gypo

actually im the red menace, you fuckboy

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

MiracleWhale posted:

it's pronounced "fuckboi"

that would be a slur, im trying to be civil

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Risky posted:

$15 an hour is close to what they should be making if you account for inflation. Then I see people like EMTs and Paramedics bitching about them not deserving that much because that's what they make. Well, maybe you are the one who is underpaid considering you are, I don't know, helping to save people's loving lives?

It's easier to bitch at other people who are getting screwed than to admit there's a big juicy cock being rammed up your own rear end in a top hat.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
"I'm here to ask about the accounting job you advertised"

"That's great, but I hope you realize that unless you can perform all your duties on this little thing, we can't legally pay you above minimum wage" *reveals a micrometer*

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Snatch Duster posted:

I made $395k last year. Profit. After taxes, in my pocket. How much you make?

Let me tell you something I learned a long time ago. There is no amount of poverty that can help someone you care about. Poverty is disempowerment. Money empowers you. Ethics guides you.

If you want to make ~$30k a year, that's your dream, then so be it. To me that is Hell, and I refuse to live in it.

Cuz baby, do you know what that's worth? In Heaven love comes first and we'll make Heaven a place on Earth.

I've been living off your mom's pension checks

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Snatch Duster posted:

My taxes aren't paying for some potato brain Slav in Prague though. He was joking that he's banging my mother and she is spending her pension on him.

Whoa, now that you mention it there are some major holes in my story

I'd better get onto that before the Interpol catches on

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It takes real wealth to buy schizophrenia.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Worldshatter posted:

What happens if the cardinal shits on me?
How do you think they pick the Pope.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Tricky D posted:

He bought a packet just to take pictures and show us that he's not using the packet.

He bought a packet so he could make the same or worse packet on his own, for more money.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pvt.Scott posted:

You can be pretty. You're just upset that they're trying to get equal treatment. Loss of privilege chafes, don't it. You need not worry, naive lass, hideous hambeasts and their insistence on inclusive beauty standards are no threat to you. The people that were going to treat you better or gently caress you because of your physical appearance are still going to do so. Those people are the vast majority of humanity, btw.

Those materialist swine who are not showing m'lady the proper respect for her inner beauty, unlike me, a goon

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Jesus Christ, I can~t imagine a deeper pit of shameless depravity than eating a gluten free avocado sandwich in public.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Candlelight Virgil posted:

I will literally post screenshots of girls talking about their mental illnesses on Facebook all drat day gently caress you if you have an issue with that.

thank u gor ur service

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
She's white and those bikers attacked her because of racism? Were they virulently against Irish potato people?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

We Know Catheters posted:

Piss isn't harmful. It's sterile.

Maybe for a couple seconds.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
pls only drink cow urine

http://cowurine.com

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Grevling posted:

Frank must be using a Serbian keyboard or something.

He does seem quite cosmopolitan.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Candlelight Virgil posted:

He isn't going to jail any drat time soon

Good to know, keep me updated on the Bret case!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It really does look like wisdom.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Frank Gainey is a man of many facets

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
how can chemicals be good if im made of chemicals