Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

agreed. as a virile male, I have contributed to multiple abortions; they own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

thathonkey posted:

in this day and age if youre not dumb and wait forever to discover youre pregnant and dont want to be you can take a pill

yep and it costs a hundred loving dollars more than surgical for some goddamn reason too

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

yea I'm talking about ru486 where you gotta actually go to an abortion clinic

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

plan b only good for like 3 days or smth

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I feel you, they scheduled her for a follow-up but she just ended up not going to it

I suspect the huge amount of bleeding for a few days was sufficient proof that it worked

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Anderron Shi posted:

aka guys please ask me about what happened with me and my fiancé

*clicks like*

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

bill trying to engage lori by taking credit for the image

she won't bang you bill you look like a fool

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Inadequate Areolas posted:

popped up on my feed from some beauty group that I'm inadvertently a member of

the replies were like OMG no gurl you're gorgeous, I love your skin tone, you're pretty, your husband is wrong, etc

I looked at her profile and the pic I'm posted is really one of the more flattering ones.

Lipstick on a pig

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I've known three EMTs and they were all huge pieces of poo poo

gently caress em

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gross

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

actionjackson posted:

oh yeah the...wife

In all seriousness, it's mainly about how FB denies it's a media company and takes no responsibility for the effect of fake news. Also I have a liberal filter bubble on there, and I really don't want to read a bunch of posts about Trump for the next four years. I already see enough about him in the news.

facebook is poo poo but theyre actually right in this case. can't take responsibility for the stupidity of your users

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Junk posted:

Jenni Metzger

man you gotta get better at hiding ur friends names yo

go on and beat it up yo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lol trashy af

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Junk posted:

oh look, a facebook link that I will never open.

Post pics, yo

It's a video and worth clicking/watching

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Leon Einstein posted:

How does it make it look prepubescent?

real women have gunts

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It depends on the state

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

stripping a man of his rights because he likes to drink and has to get around is the real abuse imo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Vesi posted:

How can you get it to 0? I can't figure it out. It's like a reverse IQ-test

I like the person who gets it right despite the potentially bogus order of operations

I assume they are adding and subtracting first then doing division and multiplication, the last bit gives you zero and then multiplying times that would give you zero as well. It's the only way I can figure to get 0

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Management posted:

Order of operations is stupid, expressions should be evaluated left to right.

What do you expect from a bunch of muslim terrorists

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OC DO NOT STEAL

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

same tbh

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

oh dope posted:

my girlfriend gave me a pipe for Christmas. now I'm classy and sophisticated.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I can read what's going on but man they're layout is even more trash than reddits

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tricky D posted:

Why are those lemons in an egg carton?

Look at this virgin who's never seen a bra before

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

nnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhh

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Durr

Blue Train fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jan 17, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pvt.Scott posted:

Why do horoscope things never include any negative poo poo? I guess the one above does because "an Ares will belittle you constantly but flip his poo poo the moment anyone dare insult his property and he will literally fight people for no reason," isn't very positive.

I think that's scorpio not ares hth

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pvt.Scott posted:

That's not what the picture said.

Oh I didn't read it. it's because it's specifically about how they show they care so it basically has to be positive. Or do you want it to be like gets drunk and hits me to show he loves me

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Management posted:

Trump is my excuse to be an rear end in a top hat.

A Connecticut politician was arrested for sexual assault after he 'jokingly' gave a 'little pinch' to a woman's groin.

Republican Christopher von Keyserling, 71, was charged with fourth-degree sexual assault for grabbing a Greenwich, Connecticut, town worker's genital area on Wednesday.

The incident took place on December 8, 2016, after a heated political discussion, in which he told the unidentified 57-year-old woman that he 'loved' not having to be 'politically correct' anymore.

Von Keyserling, who has served on the Greenwich Representative Town Meeting board since 1985, called the woman a 'lazy, bloodsucking union employee', reported the Westport Daily Voice.  

Politician Christopher von Keyserling was charged with fourth degree sexual assault for grabbing a Greenwich, Connecticut, town worker's genital area on Wednesday

Prior to the alleged groping, the two were in a discussion about the changing nature of politics.

The woman remarked 'it was a new world politically' and von Keyserling had to educate his fellow politicians of the town board, the arrest warrant said. 

He allegedly replied: 'I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct.'

The prominent local politician then followed the town employee into a co-worker's office and when she walked by him to leave, he allegedly pinched her in the groin.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

So we can distill the essence of something down to an essential oil but somehow homeopathy is bullshit? Big pharma lies

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Federal commission laws? Feel like an important word is missing there, just like her brain cells :smug:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

The primary person I know who posts that stuff is deeply mentally ill, has a history of bizarre and unprovoked violent behavior, and is on permanent disability because of it. Every time they post something like this on facebook I know they've gone off their meds and get really tense because it pretty much always ends with poo poo Going Down. :smith:

You should abort them

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I've seen that exact joke thread here in GBS within the last year

E: it was someone mocking the skylark threads

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The worse the metal illness the more frequent the posting here on the ol gibbis

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It's true tho

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

eonwe posted:

many what

Many deaths, very shameful

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

When you look at this image which of the following do you think is its true intended meaning:
A - It is primarily a defense of European colonialism throughout history and the world.
B - It is primarily a condemnation of a specific kind of Aztec human sacrifice and justification for a specific Spanish campaign against it.

I just see a bunch of colonists murdering a native

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

subhuman filth posted:

Lol the Aztecs never invented the wheel

They lived on mountains they just had to slide it down. Nice Eurocentric view there. Racist.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Make America great again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

eat more wheat thins, but pay 1 dollar per thin

• Locked thread