Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Zahgaegun posted:

It's fun to play the 'Guess What The Tattoos Are' before reading her replies...

what the gently caress is a US flag with a belt buckle ...

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

quote:

Dave your a cracker

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they're peddling a way to get lots of likes for their page

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i wish there was a way to let non whites know im one of the good ones and they can trust to always have a friend in me :downs:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
actually black isnt a color; it's the absence of color whereas white can be considered the totality of color...

whites: also the best at being colored

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

hrmm that is quite literally an american flag and a belt buckle

wow. what a winning tat concept.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I have nothing against white people with dreads necessarily

well you should

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ethanol posted:

show me on the doll where aatrek touched you

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

china bot posted:

I am 5. My ears are my ears. Don't pull coins out from behind them. I am still struggling to understand object permanence and your support on this etc.

At all costs, do not take my nose. Body dysmorphia is a serious issue that hundreds of people suffer from annually.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
in this day and age if youre not dumb and wait forever to discover youre pregnant and dont want to be you can take a pill

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
holy fuckin poo poo lmao

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
always steam cleans when she leaves lol what does she do to her apartments bukakke fest ??

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

drat horror queefs posted:

Ahahahaha it's loving T-Nugz lmao

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i think for it to be even remotely funny you have to consider all of the elements of the tweet or something

you know how people on SA are like "HAHA great post/avatar/username combination"? this is not very funny either

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's legal to open carry in my state but very few people do it cause it actually makes you look like more of a pussy being the only one shook enough to be strapped at the grocery store

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
some places ban carrying guns open or concealed they have to display signs around the premises though

pretty sure to open carry you dont need a license or anything

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

VRViperII posted:

I try to pronounce your you're differently.
Yore vs yewer. Tricky out loud though. It's not a grammar thing to me. They are completely different words. Like "or" "oar" "ore", "red" "read".

holy poo poo a goon exists that is too dumb to understand the concept of homophones

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

#mood !!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

TheMostFrench posted:

I just thought this was funny :shobon:

ive carefully reviewed your entry and im sorry to report that not even the beginnings of a smile or even smirk formed at my lips as i read it over and over again, scanning carefully trying to find the funny part(s)

also it's not complicated it is a side story that takes place between episodes 3 and 4. since it technically is not part of that main plot thread (about the skywalkers) and not given an episode number it is not a prequel or sequel to either trilogy

star wars is fuckin nothing to joke about pallo :smuggo:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you dont want no problems with @Wendys

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
logging onto god :wink:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

this seems funny but god drat how the gently caress do you read twitter posts like this

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's kinda true but im not sure what sharing this image will do to stop the drive of technology that is making that type of price sustainable but i will click "like" and move on :downs:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i pay 3.80 a bushel though cause we're an organic household

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if you watched 9/11 in hs like i did youre about 30 now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Lacey posted:

Is it because America's school systems suck? Why were the teachers watching TV in the first place? Did someone run up and down the halls shouting "the Muslims are coming" like a tiny Paul Revere and then everyone turned on the TVs that were already there? Help me out here Glen my men.

no. first i heard of it this teacher ran in and was like "someone flew a plane into the pentagon!" during my first period math class then we turned on tvs that are standard in pretty much every classroom and watched the news. it was kind of a big deal.

hope this helps !!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i guess every room is an overstatement. ours looked just like that but we had way more than 5

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I'm so old, when I was in high school, we listened to Pearl Harbor live on the radio

cuba good jr. was ok in that movie. not great.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Candlelight Virgil posted:

I was having my first gay experience with a classmate and he was sucking my penis right when the plane went into the Pentagon.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

why would you want to reach a star youd burn up mad fast before even coming close lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol what a shabby rear end paraphrasing of an already dumb quote

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Tricky D posted:

Quoting Churchill except to point out that he was a funny drunk before you're thirty means you have no heart. Misquoting Churchill to point out that you believe he had insight into something after you're thirty means you have no brain.

it's an even older saying than that apparently. people are quite sure others pointed out this phenomenon of political views changing as you age well before him. pretty interesting actually i thought it was somewhat more modern.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Ashley frost wants that four wheelin d

• Locked thread