Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

Hmm. Mathew hit Haiti and killed 1000 people on 10-4. I wonder what the secret message was there?

"Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him."--Matthew 10:4 :shrug:

God is American.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Comic book tee ties the whole thing together

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
My primary news source is In-N-Out Burgers' website and I am appalled at their lack of journalistic integrity

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yeah yeah but listen, drinking is not illegal. Driving is not illegal either. But if I do this one perfectly legal thing, while doing another perfectly legal thing, four times, I'm a felon all of a sudden??

WHAT THE gently caress. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
You can always tell someone's a huge doofus trying to look smart when they quote Aristotle.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Hot Smart ARYAN Girl posted:

Uhhh why exactly do YOU think it's illegal?

Booze lobby and "tough on crime" political posturing. Plus in the olden days reefer was considered a black man's pastime. The racial component slowly (very slowly) phased out, but the stigma remained.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Streak posted:

Tabasco and mushrooms in chili, but no corn? Get hosed.

Corn sucks rear end, you get loving hosed

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Candlelight Virgil posted:

Mate you couldn't do sod all to me if we had a row.

Honestly he's putting down the owns pretty hard. Rarely do you see a Londoner win a fight against a Glaswegian, verbal or otherwise.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Dude what happened to the tiger pic I like tigers

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

the trump tutelage posted:

irony is dead btw:

holy poo poo this owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU