Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Facebook Aunt posted:

Silence is consent.

What other kinds of stuff does Brock Turner post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

turbomoose posted:

I have also often wondered about the answer to this question

Me too, would appreciate any suggestions in the United States of America. I'm not looking for locations in the Atlantic right now though thanks.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Jerry Cotton posted:

pathology
pissy
pointy

Oh sorry he's going for pussy, isn't he?

PRAY

97% of people are going to hell because they didn't think of this!

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Lysistrata posted:

Oh come on, at best that's a really backhanded, lovely compliment regardless of the gender involved.

"You're not like other guys!" = Other men are bad, and I thought you were bad because you're a man but actually I'm pleasantly surprised that you're not!

I don't care if a female thinks other men are bad and the best thing she can say about me is that I'm not as bad as them, I just care that she doesn't take off with her jetpack and instead does the sex with me.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

That guy is so cool he doesn't even give a gently caress that a spider is about to go into his ear.

Ranma Fan Art posted:

to be fair I bet if you died from can cer you would then be cancer free because the cancer would also die!

Or alternatively your cancer cells live forever so you're still actually alive?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Cancer is worth $200 billion? gently caress yeah this cancer is gonna make me rich!! :homebrew:

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Carl Seitan posted:

In middle school they brought one of those TVs into our class and we watched Watership Down one day.

How much therapy did you require after this?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

2 honry 4 spelling

(that was actually an unintentional typo but I think it's about right)

Ein cooler Typ posted:

if they're married why do they have different last names

She might have changed her name in real life but not on facebook so all her old school friends can find her, you wouldn't want to miss out on those 100s of extra friends on your list right?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Irradiation posted:

I hope that dude's gay

Maybe he's asexual or one of those other tumblr things like demisexual or demiromantic, I think they are words I saw once in a tumblr thread but I don't know what they mean.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Hey you (or someone) cropped it so that you can't see the percentage goes up to 110. Is this some kind of conspiracy to hide the conspiracy?

So if the vaccine is meant to make people sick, why does the graph seem to show it has no effect? Is it because the graph is just about polio, and not autism? :v:

Anyway sorry for your loss (of respect for your aunt).

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

The English language owned the author of this image. That's not how you spell "owns"

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

A Mongol Nationalist smashed me in the face with a bottle of Hite and told me to get the gently caress out of his country once. Is that the same?

#stophitecrimes

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

just openly hating jews whatever no big whoop it's not like some other group of people did that lmao

#notallantisemites

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I struggle to tell the difference between typos and intentional use of words I'm just not familiar with in AllieOP's post, but I assume "bd" means "baby daddy"? :suicide:

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Just look at her profile picture, she's quite fond of France. She'd like you, then, since you're TheMostFrench.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

going to get raped. LOL. I bet I could do it to. That would be a funny sight. It makes me laugh just thinking of it. I'll even make sure that on the day you get out I'm going to where something really sexy. But I'm going to have to where a hoodie at first because I will be at school. And that sexy outfit is for your eyes and your eyes only! Turn

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

steinrokkan posted:

Jesus Christ, I can~t imagine a deeper pit of shameless depravity than eating a gluten free avocado sandwich in public.

What's wrong with gluten free avocado sandwiches? I uhh.. actually find them.. you know.. kinda arousing.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Yeah I know how it works. It's just sad that a dude with a serial killer face can just post how much he likes children and deformed dicks on his facebook page without being on some kind of watchlist.

Are you saying he posted about deformed dicks, or he posted about how much he liked deformed dicks??

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Noggin Monkey posted:

I was reading comments on some FB article when I came across this; it's pretty amazing.

Okay @Jason, you've got me interested, but do you have any more screenfulls of proof?

I'd like to think this was a reply to a Walmart post saying they have Tide on sale.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

[Motherfuckin Like]

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Also why would you get your last name in giant script letters across your ribcage and side????

Steve O from Jackass got his own face tattooed on his back, so uhh what I'm saying is don't do drugs, kids.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Trig Discipline posted:

Drinking piss can contribute to gout; it's a common thing in the watersports community.

For a second there I thought there was something about water skiing that they don't tell you about on TV :downs:

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Thanks that clears up the confusion.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

vyst posted:

I lust for beta dick

text me

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

lol my friend wrote that, sorry, please ignore, unless like you actually want to

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

The sov guy trying to walk into court while filming and the guard is just not having it and tazes him is my favorite.

"The guard"? Look at this guy who doesn't remember the name P. Barnes.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Volcott posted:

Why does a lighter need a qualcomm chip?

You clearly don't get the Internet of Things.

Neither do I.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I'm very happy for Mr and Mrs DERIC, but I have to say that I would think that no matter how much education you've had, if you can put that many words together, surely you've seen a few words in your life too, and even if you can't work out what the letters mean, surely you would have noticed that the little ones get used a lot more than the big ones? :shrug:

Maybe she's just really happy, I guess love is worth shouting about. But La Comedia is bad and is best mentioned only in hushed tones.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

wa27 posted:

I don't think she's narcoleptic. Maybe one of her family members...

Oh I thought it was her, like "IF YOU WANT A DONATION FROM ME YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO WAKE UP AND COME OVER HERE AND GET IT YOURSELF LAZY BONES".

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I can't tell if this is a broken person or an enhanced Markov chain bot that can assemble images as well as words.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Did furries eat that pizza and then die? :pray:

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

and he'll murder your parents too if you don't share this post.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Are you saying it's okay to MURDER a non-resident fetus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Volcott posted:

What's the deal with Chiba prefecture?
......../
:jerry:

• Locked thread