Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Heather prolly sucking some mean dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

turbomoose posted:

Loss edits are getting more graphic

I seriously thought they used a vacuum cleaner like apparatus to suck it out.

I guess I'm more hosed up than I thought.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Anderron Shi posted:

aka guys please ask me about what happened with me and my fiancé

I think her profile picture is black lingerie.

If my observation is correct, her fiance made a huge mistake.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Inadequate Areolas posted:

popped up on my feed from some beauty group that I'm inadvertently a member of

the replies were like OMG no gurl you're gorgeous, I love your skin tone, you're pretty, your husband is wrong, etc

I looked at her profile and the pic I'm posted is really one of the more flattering ones.

That looks like a once beautiful woman who got fat really, really loving fast.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

50 bucks says she is a 55 year old obese woman who has alienated most of her family due to her terrible habits and Facebook addiction.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Decrepus posted:

I loving hate when the picture snaps while I'm in the middle of a sentence

LOL, I was gonna say "He looks like he's about to sneeze"

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Twat McTwatterson posted:

lol hanging out as friends when you want to gently caress the other person lol

lololol

men and women cant be friends

A wise person once said, "She put me in the friend zone, so I put her in the rape zone"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

computer angel posted:

Top floor of the Best Western by the airport that i had a Groupon for.

gently caress Best Western. Hilton Suites is where it's at.

• Locked thread