Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
if you cant handle me at my worst find another swingin dick because men are worthless!!!!

@dasharez0ne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
:psypop:

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
if my conception of history is correct, sooner than later this focus on the safety of children is going to be adapted into an institution that allows adults to sexually abuse children with impunity

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

actionjackson posted:

The less time I am on Facebook, the better I feel

probably because native americans are allowed there

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

MiracleWhale posted:

if your "epic meme" doubles as a dad joke you need to go back to the drawing board

oh my sweet summer child

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
does anyone have that dasharez0ne that reads "my dick might look like poo poo but at least there's not much of it to see"

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

med school head posted:

abortions are as beautiful as child birth if you think about it

hey you cant joke about abortions

abortions have never been funny

there's never been a proper delivery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016