Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

hold hands at the park posted:

Oh yay, another ADVENTURE!!

Moving from one horrible desert suburb to another. Oh joy! What a magical adventure - Imagine the wonder awaiting you in Salt Lake City?

OMG?? You're moving to Salt Lake City? OH BOY I CAN HARDLY WAIT

maybe they're mormon, SLC is the momo shangri-la

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

limp_cheese posted:

We already established that he is an old woman going through menopause so it has to be his grandkids names on the back of the locket.

How else would you describe a moody person that thinks they are going through a deep pain? Mother fucker probably drives everyone else insane with his constant hot flashes.

that's why wiccans dance naked outside at night :ssh:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Trig Discipline posted:

They're modular.

yea the cutting edge modular fabric is softer than cotton and allows you to mix and match individual underpants into a custom pair

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

just another posted:

is this... class war?

yep string him up

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

lets poke her like an animal, see if she screams or whatever

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

theflyingexecutive posted:

Schizophrenia thoughts are basically markov chains because everything you think about becomes hyperassociated

so if schizos are scatterbrained and autists are laser focused... does that mean the truth lies in the middle?????/

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

technically he had 4 dads including himself and the holy spirit

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

SpacePig posted:

Well, that really depends on your orthodoxy. Whether Jesus had 3 separate dads or was himself 3 of his own dads in addition to Joseph is actually what caused the schism.

i forgot, no matter how rules lawyery you get with judeochristian mythos its already been litigated and schismed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

reminds me of the time i used to hang around morgues with my dick out. No nurses ever came by but i still nutted

• Locked thread