Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Oh my god that Facebook is loving awful

https://m.facebook.com/funnytextsss/?tsid=0.5117673300115613&source=typeahead

They have four million followers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

UglyCrackBaby posted:

I have 4 Facebook friends who follow this page. Sad!

They spelled it "you'r" in one of their recent memes. I've never seen it spelled both ways at once before.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I actually don't know anybody with a shared Facebook account, but I never assumed any ones I have seen were because someone cheated. I always assumed it was because the husband was like "I don't want a Facebook" and the wife is like "well people are going to message me when they want to talk to you so I am putting your name on this poo poo" or something like that. I would assume if it was trust issues, they would just share passwords. But if you're at that point you probably should not be together, anyway.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
"God, what does 'error 57' on my Kenmore M818-P smoke detector mean?"

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
What's the difference between AIM and AOLIM

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=99

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe it was an exit bag

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

ChesterJT posted:

Sovereign citizen spotted. Your post has entered you into a societal contract which now means you owe me $20 tax for every bad post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUgmc7kKqOI

You just got me in a huge timesink of watching these for the past 4 hours.

Why does it seem like a lot of these people are from Indiana and California? Is there some sovereign citizen movement there or something?

edit: It's amazing how many people think they can "plead the fifth" when cops ask for their driver's license. I've also heard 7 different people say "my registration is allowed to be expired because I am not operating a commercial vehicle". How do so many people get the law wrong? Not to mention a lot of them cite youtube videos proving they are right. So obviously they go on Youtube. But don't they see the 800,000 videos of them being wrong?

Also the amount of people that think driving without plates is doing nothing wrong :stare:

edit 2: I am also noticing a lot of people claiming "by law, no crime has been committed if there is no injury to any persons" as if pickpocketing or burning down a vacant house isn't a crime or something

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Aug 12, 2017

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Chief McHeath posted:

Me My sons is My life i love them. But are good mens but mother a Man be her son. My kids come first My. because are My heart no woman will come be me and kids

I am Happy he the gal is talk abount get marriage. That him that life he mother marriage person li ve life wi th so he got he life She li ve wi th it but money do not
Love so li ve wi th it that bottle line

The get people go jail for drugs and food stamp when get out jail

My. Mother own her home but they sold. The sold. Moble home they. The home. They own. There. HOME linda and da vi
d maxie gainey stepfather die

My son. Heselt withsecodcousin thatdogeatdog

I love my family my sons and thé love Of my life that islam my world

I like the picture he posted that is 99% black

Also his wife's replies are in almost the exact same....language

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
nice Share Z0ne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97