Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

scrubs season six posted:

You don't generally get a felony for DUI either unless it's your second or third.

My guess would be that it was the prior charge that was the felony but he got it reduced and was on probation and the "drinking charge" (which could very well be a DUI but wouldn't have to be) caused a probation violation which got the felony reinstated.

It doesn't really matter though because either way the guy is an idiot and trying to play off a felony as NBD. He didn't lose his rights because of a drinking charge, he lost his rights due to a felony which he then probation violated.

So what happens when you have a basement full of shooty things and this happens. Does Obama personally come kick the door in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Posted Merry Christmas on Facebook with a shout out to Jewish people even though there is like 1 in this entire state and I've never met one in my entire life but whatever, Shalom!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
In the full video she somehow manages to get that entirely up her rear end.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Straight to hell!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

You can buy this at the store for $1.50 a can and save two hours of your life.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k01zbOgBLlo

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

vyst posted:

THINKIN BOUT THOS BEANS

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
people are loving dumb

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

I'm laughing at this but mostly because I know a guy who should read it. He hasn't had a job in probably over a year or so but refuses to apply anywhere because he's "not going to settle and is going to be a wealthy success" while his wife works two minimum wage jobs to support him and their kid. He doesn't have any actual plans on how to be a success such as what industry to go into, getting a degree, certifications, etc. He tells me alllll about it every time he's at the gym when I'm there.

~ happiness does not come from a job it comes from what you truly value ~

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø, mike rowe ¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Philthy fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jun 25, 2017

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

limp_cheese posted:

What is his supposed pain?

making GBS threads too many bats

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug