Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Risky
May 18, 2003

I've seen a few different versions of this but it's always someone showing off how much money they made and telling people to like his page for more info on how they can get in on this. Wtf are they peddling?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky
May 18, 2003

turbomoose posted:

Loss edits are getting more graphic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k

Now with video.

Doctor explaining it says he's done over 1200 of these, I guess that makes him a serial killer?

Risky
May 18, 2003

$15 an hour is close to what they should be making if you account for inflation. Then I see people like EMTs and Paramedics bitching about them not deserving that much because that's what they make. Well, maybe you are the one who is underpaid considering you are, I don't know, helping to save people's loving lives?

Risky
May 18, 2003

If you watch carefully you can see her suppressed lesbian side coming out as she verbally destroys her husband and all males as a whole

Risky
May 18, 2003

Runaktla posted:

He could be friend zoned against his will, as many poor saps are.

Or he could be completely satisfied cause he's getting better tail from elsewhere, or is banging her friends, or he just doesn't wanna put up with her poo poo in a bf/gf kind of way.

The "is pretty = must want to gently caress it" is true for most goons/internet people but some people manage fine not needing to screw every pretty girl they meet, cause they aren't starving for it. Some don't understand that concept cause they are always starving for it.

Whiteknighting for your king of the friendzone lmao

Risky
May 18, 2003

Pvt.Scott posted:

It's just a funny picture that people made jokes about. The "friendzone" is a prison of one's own design, not some law of the universe. That makes it hilarious. Dude could be smashing her mom for all we know.

I seriously doubt it. I looked at the guy's fb page and it's full of top 10 lists of how to show a woman you worship her. It's like he's writing a book on how to be the perfect white knight.

Risky
May 18, 2003

wa27 posted:

kinda :nms: for some burned skin. An extended family member posted this today.

http://i.imgur.com/l9hfCLA.png

I'll be he's one of those dudes that is too cheap to carry those batteries in a 50 cent plastic case that would have prevented this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky
May 18, 2003

Arrhythmia posted:

Why is the morgue using a hospital bed??

and why keep a dead man in semi-fowlers

• Locked thread