Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

what's the fleabag video about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

actionjackson posted:

I deactivated my fb account three days ago. Feels good man.

how will your wife keep up with her friends :confused:

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

actionjackson posted:

oh yeah the...wife

In all seriousness, it's mainly about how FB denies it's a media company and takes no responsibility for the effect of fake news. Also I have a liberal filter bubble on there, and I really don't want to read a bunch of posts about Trump for the next four years. I already see enough about him in the news.

no srsly i would delete mine too, haven't touched it in years, but the wife uses it all the time to read people's timelines. she won't make one for herself which i understand because she would have to go through the friending process with everyone... too much useless effort.

gently caress i hate facebook

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Ranma Fan Art posted:

you told me you didn't have a Facebook

o snap u've been called out

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

um, that guy's name is toilet

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Professor Shark posted:

lol

It would have been better if he was in the army

i'm too loving dumb or old to get it at all. what is going on here professor?

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
my wife uses my facebook account because she doesn't have one and likes to keep up with family poo poo. i don't use my account so w/e

i guess she can see all the private chats i had when i used it but no one cares

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
i wish i wasnt old and was savvy enough to dissect a twitter feed to figure out what the gently caress is going on. like i cant even figure out who is calling out who in those images and i just give up.

can some one create an "app" to convert twitter feeds into like a vbulletin format or something? that would be neat for me and my grandmother

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
people still plqy thr sims???

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
two distinct thoughts

amen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

other people