Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Captain Yossarian posted:

Yes it happened in MN I believe

On his way home from Walmart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Correct me if I'm wrong but Minnesota also has special plates for repeat DUI offenders. They start with...I want to say "W"? At any rate they are so cops can pull you over at any time and check how you're doing without probable cause.

At least, that's what I remember from my time working at an inpatient substance abuse place in MN.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I have a friend who has a "shared account" friend that always posts on her poo poo and they all start the same: "KarenDavid Whatever - Karen, your cats are so cute!" It took me a while to understand what the gently caress was going on since my friend's name is Heather.

I assume the husband is too lazy to loving care

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Blue Train posted:

The only tool needed for communication is a big ol dick

So who typed this for you?

I'm implying that you have a small penis you see

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I like when Mike Rowe talks to me about the hard work it takes to get me my delicious crab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Where do essential oils fit into this because I have it on good authority that they are essential.

• Locked thread