Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Alan_Shore posted:

The ATC (Appalachian Trail Conservancy) posted this article talking about an online community for minority hikers where they can chat, plan hikes etc. Sounds nice, right?

WRONG

Read the comments if you want to be legitimately angry. We're heading towards segregation on the trails now, sadly. It's a drat shame.

god drat i wish this happened at any of the trails i hike because i would become white rosa parks carving my name into the benches and poo poo reading books written by suicidal white males who drank a lot of whiskey, and nobody would be able to get me off those trails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Facebook Aunt posted:

Silence is consent.

if silence is consent then.....posting on facebook is war?

IM A SOLDIER GOD DAMNIT I GOTTA BLOG TODAY

ONE SHARE ONE LIKE AND ONE FOLLOW OR HILLARY'S GONNA WIN, SURELY THIS WILL STOP HER!!!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I'm the childlike logic behind thinking that kidney beans will help your kidneys

out of all of these the only childlike logic that actually works beyond doubt is walnuts are good for your brain and do happen to look brainlike, as they contain a huge nutritional assortment most important fat and b vitamins

mushrooms being good for hearing isn't even claimed in mushroom foraging circles, it seems halfway between trolling and a collection of actual lies

probably the most repeated lie out of all of them is the carrots being good for your vision part, they're just a good vegetable with some vitamins proven to do very little yet keep you alive which is generally good

http://www.snopes.com/food/ingredient/carrots.asp

• Locked thread