Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
popped up on my feed from some beauty group that I'm inadvertently a member of

the replies were like OMG no gurl you're gorgeous, I love your skin tone, you're pretty, your husband is wrong, etc

I looked at her profile and the pic I'm posted is really one of the more flattering ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Dreddout posted:

She looks like one of those Fox News photoshopped Democrat faces

She's a Trump supporter lol

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Salty Josh posted:

50 bucks says she is a 55 year old obese woman who has alienated most of her family due to her terrible habits and Facebook addiction.

just about right; she's 39 single mom/divorcee, 300 lbs, lots of TMI posts on fb... typical evangelical/conservative nutjob.

I grew up with her :( she wasn't always this wacko, and she was once very pretty and thin as a rail.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

what's with the bidet thing anyway? someone goony guy on my FB posted their review of one. are these things popular for neckbeards?

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Captain Yossarian posted:

He loving crazy

sounds just like my brother in law, who is indeed crazy (schizotypal).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

if we all started praying more, guns would shoot miracles instead of bullets.

• Locked thread