Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

This is my back tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

ZHamburglar posted:

This is from last night.

Pregnancy is beautiful.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Mods: please rename GBS and make this the background image

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

That poor 8 year old is going to go hungry if she doesn't get a response ASAP

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

The_Franz posted:

Mike Tyson still said it best:

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

I think you will find it was Abraham Lincoln who said that

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Jesus Christ

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Dude might be six, but he's crushed more puss than this whole thread combined.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Is that a tumor?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Thirdly, this is good facebooking.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Someone is dead set to not learn how to type properly.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Kullik posted:

My Facebook story:

I had an account from my mid teens and posted a bunch of edgy teen garbage on it, i deleted it when i started job hunting and taking my life more seriously, and put a lot of that behind me.
Now since that account has been deactivated, I've started a professional life and got a girlfriend and made connections with a bunch of family members i never knew before when i had that account, and thus i had created a new account, more professional, less information on it, etc.

However last week that account got reactivated, and while I've been able to log into it far enough to change the password, I'm unable to delete it or hide it due to the account being "locked" until they verify i own the account, which I've attempted to do by emailing them my ID and they are yet to respond.
So now all my childish rambling about the evils of religion and my lovely half formed political beliefs and embarrassing pictures of my ugly spotty teen face with dumb webcam filters are now exposed to the public, and have been found by several work colleagues.

:justpost: bury your past in new inane bullshit about brunch and cat videos. Become the Ikea ideal of corporate acceptability, and no one reads past page 3.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Candlelight Virgil posted:

It's a separate account he can't do anything on.

Ah, so Facebook is keeping it "safe" can he tag that account, like ,"good to see you at the peace corp reunion. Still impressed how you managed to save that woman and her six children from that burning building."

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Worlds worst oven joke, or what?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Dude has never played XCOM. Goddamn RNG.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Pls charge your phone, and turn off Bluetooth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

drat, the Egyptians were way ahead of their time.

• Locked thread