Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

MrSlam posted:

Like trying to pet an alien penis cobra. Actually I think there's a redneck zombie flick that starts on a similar premise.

No the just used the toxic barrel as a still and sold moonshine that made you zombie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

Those horse masks probably didn't even exist back then.

the big tip off to me was the use of a green screen, the mask was hokey as gently caress but they had the budget for all those green screen scenes.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Did someone find one of the RML dudes tindr account?

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
i like benet the sage

he talked about the digimon movie....it even had jokes

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Clawtopsy posted:

today i made the mistake of going on twitter and discovering gotg2 is actually incredibly problematic because the sexbots at the robo-brothel were women, and the pillaging, murdering space pirates were men

wheres my equal opportunity in being a space pirate???? :argh:

I was disappointed when a goon in the TVIV star trek thread said quantum leap, is a problematic show because archer was a white man jumping into the bodies of black people, women, and even the mentally retarded to fix their messed up lives.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I saw the mummy today with my girl friend. (it was her idea) honestly it wasnt that good, I always look at movies and ask if you take away (x) would it change the movie?

Having russel crow as nick fury I mean Johann Kraus....wait I mean doctor jeklly was more interesting than tom cruse or Annabelle Wallis.

I kinda felt they coulda deleted Annabelle Wallis's character from the story and it wouldnt have mattered.

My gf didnt like the comedy the movie threw out every now and again.

And finally I kinda think it was stupid to have the mummy be a sexy woman, just didnt feel scary.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
So why did they set the mummy in everywhere but eygpt?

He was guessing why it had a lovely plot.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
So regarding transformer5

was doug here correct?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctembQrH_0k

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Yug posted:

It's not a vibrant crazy universe though. Rich is right, Star Wars is a very small universe. Sometimes they play that well and you get a Rogue One, and sometimes they fail like the prequels and Force Awakens.

Yug I dont think its fair you were asked doxxx yourself. But I also dont think its fair you deprive us of your alphamale manliness.

Can you please just Doxxx your penis?

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Guy Goodbody posted:

gently caress you

:saddowns: hey....I thought it was a neat gimmick he didnt even watch the move, he is tired of them and tried to guess how this movie would play out.

To the people that saw trans 5 was doug correct?

I mean yes he is no mike and jay....but come on thats such a high bar to set.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I saw The Last Knight....oh god doug's not review was pertty head on.

Anthoy hopkins was pretty good...and there were....jokes?....kinda....

I think the director honestly hates the audience the plot made no loving sense....for a transformers movie......it fell below that bar....its like they had a bunch of cool scenes from other movies and just smashed them together.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Shinjobi posted:

Now Mr. Plinkett needs to talk about Transformers 5.

I know you joke, but after seeing trans 5

I keep thinking of the prequel reviews by plinkett. as well as totally taking down those lovely movies point by point they are kinda a film 101 education.

one big thing trans 5 and episodes 1-3 have in common in their failins is protagonist and antagonist?

In Plinkett's voice

If you've seen trans 5 who is the villain

Is it

1. Nemesis Prime

2. Transformer Reaction Force (TRF)

3. Mega Tron

4. Quintesson

5. The saxons

6. Quintesson's Knight

7. The planet cybertron

8. Hitler

9. Unicron

Who is the main character/hero of the story? is it

1. Quintessons Knights?

2. Cade Jager

3. King Arther

4. Vivian Wembly

5. Codsworth

6. Izabella?

7. Clock that killed hitler

8. Mega tron?

9. A 3 headed robot dragon?

To save the earth the heros must?

1. Find merylins staff

2. Stop a alien planet from smashing earth

3. Kill a alien god.

To achieve their goals the hero s on their journey will

1. have a race throught the streets of london.

2. Use a submarine to board a space ship at the bottom of the ocean

3. launch osprey helicopters to fight a beach head on a hanging planet vine.

4. Destroy a gun fortification

5. steal a old book from the british library

6. Threaten the british PM with the clock that killed hitler

7. Kill bumblebee

Is transformers 5 a good movie

1. Yes

2. No

3. If you look at the deeper impacts of bay holding up a mirror to american military, jignositm .....sorry I looked at Cine D the other day its been loving with me

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

If you'll intersperse it with little video snippets of yourself murdering some hooker from your town I might even read this blather.

Can I get a canadian to do it?

Also is your mother free?

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
So I was playing friday the 13th and there was a guy named rich evan and sounded like. Does anyone know if riche s steam profile is public so i can verify it was him?

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Nerd Crew?

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
That honestly sounds passive agressive of jay

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

guys I am starting to think that the red letter media crew, might not be friends if rich, and jack arent friends with Jay....then how do we know they are our friends

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Yug posted:

I just think it's unfortunate. It seems like they're stagnating and they're not happy with their work and well it shows.

Yug I know you got this whole yug thing going on.

I think they they did a funny over trans5

Hell even doug walker didnt review that movie.

also they seem pretty good about progressing

They got big with the plinkett reviews and then they branched out with botw

They did half in the bag,

Then ReView in which they try to be more positive

They made loving space cop

maybe they will come up with another bit

as for phoning it in how many times can you say endless trash?

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I dont really get it, Yug just does a smug check "mate liberals cuck thing." I mean D&D still has that armigin dude posting around, he really that good at bad posting?

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Meme Emulator posted:

i didnt post this:

KOOS
Goofy simply wishes to bond with his son through fishing, a traditional pastime, as he had done with his own father. It is neither parable nor allegory. Neither dog was molested, the material does not support this.

HAHAHA oh god.

Is SMG still banned?

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

a star war betamax posted:

Black and white movies are universally bad and it is a garbage asthetic for emotionally stunted retards..... So no wonder Gbs laps it up like dogs on a gut wagon.........

tell me your thoughts on steven kings "the mist"

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
There was a fun game for TCC go to the herion thread and pick a poster, See how it worked out for them. Like you could see a year later people saying it ruined their lives.

HARM REDUCTION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

Joss Whedon wants to gently caress Hillary CLinton dressed as Wonder Woman.

I would

• Locked thread