Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I remember noticing how slim everyone is in the original movie. AWWIL would have everyone believing all of London was full of anorexic people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Somewhere in the middle of the night, you can hear a high pitched cackling in Milwaukee. The dogs are howling.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Pinch Me Im Meming posted:

Mike for Supreme Justice 2017. Based rare pepe Trump make it happen kek!

I've got my purple ribbon.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Paladinus posted:

When this becomes stale, I predict that since people nowadays (and trash horror movies fans especially) tend to spend more and more time indoors, the next big thing is going to be THE OUTSIDE.

A movie about agoraphobia could be tweaked to be about Silent Hill 4.

Ghost literally in the walls.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Light Gun Man posted:

Gremlins 2 is retarded and I love it for it

I liked the side story of the schlocky vampire guy pursuing a job as a reporter. Possible future Mike?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

MrSlam posted:

Gremlins > Goblins (Trolls) > Critters = Killer Tomatoes > Ghoulies > CHUDs > Munchie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KXL3SegD0E

RIP :smith:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Cubey posted:

i love mst3k a shitton and grew up watching it, and it informed a lot of how i looked at movies and my sense of humor and even i can't stand to watch the ktma episodes. more power to him for doing that though i guess.

Yeah that's basically how I feel about it. For what it was, it will always have that little special place in my heart :unsmith:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Business Gorillas posted:

from what i've heard from RLM apparently they pretty much forced the director of gremlins to make gremlins 2 and he aggressively tried to make the dumbest, most aggressively terrible movie he could out of spite

And I loving loved it :downs:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Just so we are clear, it's the same witch movie of a boy who's character is that he is young and has blue balls dies in the throws of some kind of demonic orgasm?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I never liked Josh just on his attitude alone long before juicy shaqmeat.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
You just know Rich opted out discussion thanks to the molester video.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

dsriggs posted:

Amazing that they made a Space Cop movie & not a Grabowskis one.

It would be a long 30 minute take of fat Mike sitting on a stool in the middle of the kitchen, taking swig after swig of beer with sad violin music playing.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
They gave TFA a pass for retread because as they say, it needed to be. It's only after that one that fan service and old plot points have to stop, they covered it in TFA hitb.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

MikeCrotch posted:

Listening to the old X-Com stream and Jack is talking about being on a diet to lose weight

Buddy you need to eat some loving food and lift some weights, you look like a goddamn skeleton

I think he's one of those 'skinny-fat' type people who has all their weight mostly concentrated in their belly and rear end. The thing is, if he got rid of that extra fat, he would look even skinnier.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
After the Juicy Shaq Meat episode, I think one of the Re:Views right after it had Jay sort of do a kind of back handed admonishment for all the ripping of Josh.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Is it true?!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_vze4K-x5g

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The butt hurt response video is fantastic.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Guys, which BotW had the bit from the tape of kids showing off shirt slogans with different sex slang?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

WampaLord posted:

That's from How Can I Tell If I'm ^ Really In Love which was Wheel of the Worst 6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA2Z16QiNsE

The reaction on ITB is amazing.

gently caress yes, thank you. Sometimes that stupid little song plays in my head, and image of the "IN THE BACK :D !!" guy setting them all off.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

ultrabindu posted:

I've always been partial to Mike trying to explain Lethal Ninja.
It's the perfect combination of booze, playing up to the camera and genuine confusion.
(it's a good example of how to edit round table discussion too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZERv4Q92vXA&t=2036s

Len seems cool, but I keep catching all those shots of him just looking down and muttering, "Yeah...cool...right.." as the others talk.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Clawtopsy posted:

when will we get a movie about darth vader's tie figher advanced design

i would also like a retelling of the gonk robot's history

I want a movie explaining exactly why Vader selected those 2 pilots to back him up while going to spank his son in space.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

MikeCrotch posted:

I think you mean "Backstabber" and "Mauler" Mithel :spergin:

I only had to search my feelings to know that this was actually real :negative:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

greatn posted:

I hope they do a half in the bag of Monster Trucks. It actually wasn't half bad.

Maybe someone beat me to the punch, but it really feels like the whole premise was a half baked idea that came strictly from the name: "they're called MONSTER trucks, but there is no monster :saddowns: "

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
That whole "only money works on me" bit from the prequel movies is the only thing I ever really liked. Seeing 'Gon do the trick, and it failing was kind of nice.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I still can't get over the whole "Directing/producing AND starring" think with Affleck.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
gently caress this makes going into work tonight not so bad. Can't wait.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Hands of fire.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
At least orc lady raises awareness of hot athletic women.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Hollywood would still do the usual "why do that?" decision of making all the characters have flat butts.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Wall Balls posted:

i wanted them to watch deathstalker 2, a good 15% of that is recycled footage from the first one

The hot amazon chick butt on the cover is enough for me. I'm a sucker for misleading awesome box art.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

bring back old gbs posted:

lol he started plinketto 3 with his hands in his pockets and theres no way that wasnt self conscious

It's all fun and games until your doctor notices :saddowns:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
You know that it took some serious talking to get Josh to relent and play into the joke.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Creative sound people can do magic with preexisting sounds. Imagine distorting some of Rich s laughs to make new spooky sounds or music with.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I always liked the ATTTTT---ATTTT walkers :geno:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

MrSlam posted:

Jack should be drunk all the time.

Also holy poo poo Rich is on fire in this one.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
8 minutes and 14 seconds in for the money shot of the episode.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Hell Yeah posted:

wtf the rlm thread is about oprah and musicals and chamber music now. can we get back to the point of this thread, talking aobut video games, please?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
MMMmmmmmmm.....................Wonderful.................

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Lisa the painful rpg

Mr. Pinkett is your enemy at some point!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Had a recommend video for a half in the bag that showed that deleted episode about Warm Bodies (supposed to be part of Movie 43), but it was some other dude that's a fan of RLM. Probably still up, but nothing too special. It was a nice surprise.

• Locked thread