Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

reignofevil posted:

When I quit twitter its gonna be for real.

Same I quit twitter months ago and I haven't looked back. I really don't want to use it ever again because it just made me depressed and miserable like everyone else who uses twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

priznat posted:

I thought the same thing today when on my way home I realized I was so busy today at work I didn't have a chance to check it so I had no idea what twitter was mad about today and it felt great.

Just, takes willpower man.

It actually doesn't take that much willpower. I gradually used twitter less and less over the past year or so. I had basically quit informally so a few months back I went on one last time, said goodbye to my followers and told them if anyone wants to stay in touch, here's my Facebook and instagram.

It wasn't always that bad, but eventually it got to the point where someone was outraged about something new, stupid and meaningless every goddamn day and retweeted concentrated negativity at all times. I'm still kind of brain damaged by that trash heap but at least I'm not miserable every goddamn day.

...And this was all before Trump got elected. Yeah. Now that he's in the White House I'm definitely never using twitter again.

• Locked thread