Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

someone photoshop rich evans over patricia arquettes face in medium tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

wait wait i cant tell if people are making jokes on this comedy forum or if a few people really do not believe jay is in the top three.

i like rlm because i like cynicism but hate everyone else who talks about things on youtube. someone made me watch nostalgia critic one time and i hated it so much that i barely talk to them anymore

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Ice Cream Barbara posted:

Lets post epic memes that are in every comments section after they quite explicitly called people who do that stupid

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Whorelord posted:

plinkett was right, star wars does look like a university admissions poster

were all these people in star wars? i only recognize one guy

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

oooooh my goooooooooooood! lol i like rlm

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

watched deadpool on hbo go recently and it is not as good as the first time i saw it but still good. DEMOLITION MAN is also on hbo go and i watched that for the 50th time. it was so much better than deadpool

i forgot about the whole missed subplot opportunity in which john spartan bangs sandrah bullocks character and then finds out after that she is his daughter. like a proto old boy

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

gonna watch the vid later but i remeber watching the gate as a kid and being scared. i hope josh just sits there quietly and lets only jay talk

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

how dare you guys besmirch the name of such a noble profession. playing viedo games is very important haven't you seen enders game?

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

true rankings

stranger things: 3.5/5 jays

house of cards: 5/5 joshes this means it was not very good

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

reignofevil posted:

Batman 1989 was good but I liked Batman Returns a bit more. Both solid in my opinion.

whoa guy. this is an unpopular opinion thinking batman returns is better but i respect you for your boldness. i too think they are both good but 89 edges it out for the sweet prince soundtrack

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i know this opinion makes me a simpleton but i miss when half in the bag had some kind of stupid story. like when the men in the show smashed tv or bottle or shoot other man. why bother sitting in the set and wearing the same clothes and then not doing something funny like scream OH MY GOOOOOD while not not fixing vcr? why?

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

lol

latest dude bros ep lookin good.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

both gremlins are great but gremlins 1 is better.

ghoulies movies came out around the same time and they are dogshit. but i remember thinking they were cool because they were pg13 but had boobs in them.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

MrSlam posted:

Gremlins > Goblins (Trolls) > Critters = Killer Tomatoes > Ghoulies > CHUDs > Munchie

i'd go

Gremlins > Critters > Killer Tomatoes > Goblins (Trolls) > CHUDs > Ghoulies > Munchie

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

man there are always two camps for horror movies. one camp is always, 'they should never show the monster it is all about tension" and the other group is always, "what the gently caress they never even showed the monster it is boring!" you just cant win. the vvitch was good though so drat. you people cannot be pleased. i thought the supernatural stuff felt real and good minus the last shot which yeah i get why people didnt like that.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Light Gun Man posted:

You gotta show Godzilla though, cuz he's the loving star. You don't go to Godzilla for Human Persons #1-25.

it would be funny though if the movie was more like the first trailer for the brian cranston godzilla. its just people talking about godzilla and the devastation. but we never get to see the monster. its just implied.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i really like every other movie that nicolas vvinding refn has done except neon demon. just didnt do it for me

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I was one of two people in the cinema laughing at it. A lot of walkouts during the necrophilia scene. I burst out laughing at the eyeball bit. Tough crowd.
I thought it was hilarious but nowhere near as good as Drive or OGF. Valhalla Rising is still my favourite of his.

bronson is my fav. though i have trouble articulating why other than i loved everything about it.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i was really squirming in the theater seat when they kept calling the goat black phillip. i know it took place a long time ago but it really offended my modern sensibilities

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

eSporks posted:

Sure just write it off as funny accents or whatever, but the reverb on dad was obnoxious. It was even worse with big booming theater speakers.Yes he has a deep voice normally, but the mix in that interview is fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQXmlf3Sefg&t=137s
I'm not 100% positive the noise at 2:25 is him talking or not.

i dont think it was bad and i liked his voice. but everyone should watch the vvitch again with subtitles on if u havent already. it was like a whole new movie for me

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i dont want them to get an intern because they would just torture and make fun of some poor kid and it would take the heat off of josh who we already know deserves it.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

not sure if this the right thread to ask but can someone recommend a good book about the western historical view of irradiated lizard fantasy?

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

when i was very young we had empire and return of the jedi on one vhs (with another movie i forget) in slp and i used to watch them over and over. i didnt see episode 4 until i was like 12. looking back its crazy that the movies made much sense to me.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Baronjutter posted:

I'd watch a sitcom where the entire laugh track is made up of Rich Evans samples.

*tim allen smashes a hammer into his own dick trying to get more power*

(cacophonous repsonse)

"aah haaaaa haaaa haaaaaaaaaa" "OH MY GAAAAAAAWWWD" "AAAAAAAIIIIIDDDSSSSSS"

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

rogue one is the best star wars movie since return of the jedi. but im not a star wars fan really so what do i know

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

oohhboy posted:

A bit hard to find someone that evil outside of the Republican party.

JB50 posted:

Any Clinton would do.

lol sometimes the forums are like the comments section of any news article ever.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Capntastic posted:

Are they high-fiving?

he is probably just assisting with the docking

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Zzulu posted:

I'm gonna go watch Rogue One today :stare:

enjoy. i thought it was an ok film. but be sure to post a youtube about your feelings with a smash cut every 4 seconds when you are done watching

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

lol i watch rlm so clearly i dont care about film theory or being correct about anything, my guy

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

jesus christ what is wrong with the internet

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

who could watch 2 hours of this? i could understand some inbred dummy listening to it, but why is it a video? why?

also what youtube guy said "vista" that made them say vista so much? i dont think ive ever used that word unless im describing that old version of windows

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

or un dispositif sexuel pneumatique

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

the wachowskis made jupiter ascending so theyve already hit rock bottom. but for real that movie is so bad that its good.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i hate myself for thinking about this or talking about star wars on the internet but a choke would not be a "special move" for people who can move objects with the force. lightning is the only special power imo. *kills self*

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Indolent Bastard posted:

If you don't use their logos how will the drooling idiots in the audience know its them?

i texted a comic book fan friend of mine when it was over to ask who some of the people were. as a drooling idiot, it still didn't help me.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

greatn posted:

It was (in order of appearance) Knuckles, The Submariner, and Mighty No 9.

ty that was a big help. cant wait to see sonic and batman team up in justice league

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

xXx3 is amazingly good

i was one kickflip away from unironically liking it.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Blade 1 and 2 own.

ah yeah

blade 3 though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!