Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Well like one certain mr Harry Plinkett once said Sam L Jacks starred in the prequels just to bring black audience to the cripplingly white movie going audience. Which would have been fine if the man had anything interesting to do on screen.

It's stil too early to say for Rogue 1.0 whether or not the character is of import to the general plot so i think Mike might just be aping this sensible critic mr Harry S Plinkett with his attitude towards racial casting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
American Werewolf in Twitter.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Anime was a mistake.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

New Concept Hole posted:

Cobra was the exception, not the rule.

lol ok anime avatar person

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I want more re:views of movies I haven't seen.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
It's perfect.
- me, watching videos of people talking about movies I haven't seen they don't even like

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Mike + Rich Evans is OTP and only one that matters

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I like this new format of guest selected movies as there might be more actually watchable bad movies instead of just plain boring bad movies. Enjoy watching my internet make believe friends have a good time instead of a miserable one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I love Mike loving Rich.

• Locked thread