Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I miss the the 90s fad of making movies out of old-rear end TV shows like The Little Rascals and The Munsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Baronjutter posted:

Aren't they making a new Lost in Space?

Oh right, I guess they never stopped, I remember some lovely land of the lost movie with Will Farrell.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Videogame stories are written by failed screenwriters.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Oh and there's an emoji movie coming out August 2017. And of course the poop emoji is going to feature.

I hope they have a 9/11 recreation like I always make with emojis

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
What kind of cheese do you think Josh smells like? I'm thinking Blue Cheese or some aged Swiss.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't even realize I saw The Gate as a kid, but once they got to the 'Eye in the hand' scene I remembered. That moment is burned into my memory.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Oh yeah, this episode reminded me how Jack once said he hates claymation, what an idiot.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I don't hate Josh but I like to imagine he smells loving awful, I mean just look at the guy, you can practically smell him when he's on screen.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
*complains that Mike spent the whole episode pulling numbers out of his rear end*

*Pulls numbers out of rear end and posts them in dead gay forums*

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Krinkle posted:

The meatballs from the sky was a movie though, and it makes me think the cgi rat with nothing else to go on, make a movie now go go go, made some writers break down and tear each other apart and come out a weekend later with ratatouille.

Hey, ratatouille was a very good movie. Pixar makes good moves in general.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Dapper_Swindler posted:

most all of those except for maybe and the kong reboot will probaly suck rear end.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I'll never stop being amazed at the endless king kong and universal monsters and tarzan and hercules reboots that fail spectacularly but no one will give Guillermo Del Toro money because his bigger and more ambitious movies underperform in the US but make their money back in Asia and home video.

Sony will spend $600,000,000 on Ghostbusters but won't bankroll Pacific Rim 2 or Mountains of Madness because the $100M movie might only do $80M domestically.

How are these idiots saying "oh that's too risky" while pouring the GDP of midsized African nations into loving Ben Hur, Gods of Egypt, and Ghostbusters?

I'm just happy Ghosbusters was banned for retarded reasons in China, ensuring Sony doesn't get any of that sweet Chinese BO money.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Small Canadian looks sickly and has bad complexion, he's nothing compared to Jay.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

MrSlam posted:

Mike needs to give him more time at his teat. He shouldn't favor Jay so much.

Mike's man-milk belongs to Jay, little canadian can keep sucking on curly canadian's nips.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

steinrokkan posted:

PreRec is watching two morons with inflated egos acting like they are hot poo poo with important opinions about video games and everything else, while they aggressively suck.

Same but replace PreRec with Half in the Bag and video games with movies.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun little video making fun of youtubers again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkAd4XWwNos

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The pre-rec episode where Jack exposed Sonic as having flawed gameplay from the beginning of the series was an eye-opener for me.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Krinkle posted:

Which one was that? When you people talk about pre rec are you talking about the live ones? Are the boring long live ones saved? I don't know how twitch works.

I think its a regular episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYDsz1NFBJw

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
trying to find that Sonic episode was ridiculous, I didn't know they shoveled out so many lovely videos every year.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Blunderstorm posted:

It takes like 10 seconds. They have a playlist for their discussion vids

You mad dumb

oh ok lol, I don't really watch pre-rec sorry nerd

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I can tell that Logan movie is going to be good because my friend who loves lovely comic book movie says that trailer looks bad.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I got what they were saying and didn't think any more of it because I don't try to find racism or anything problematic in what people say, I just take it at face value.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
lol how broke-brained and empty-souled can you be to not like zootopia?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm loving Jay's Freddy Krueger sweater in this Re:View

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
He mentioned how Hollywood is using Chinese actors now solely to make more money in China so he's racist now.

Also I think there was a guy a long time ago who said he knew the RLM crew and said Mike was a drunken racist and Rich's parents were both crackheads?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

temple posted:

I probably got my first boner watching Teen Witch. I've tried to find what I saw in her but can't.

Maybe she used her black magic to give you a boner

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Dapper_Swindler posted:

"A Mary Sue is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities. Often this character is recognized as an author insert or wish-fulfillment".

This describes Rey's character perfectly, hence why she's a Mary Sue.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

KakerMix posted:

So who is the author or writer that sees Rey as a self-insert or wish fulfillment?

She's literally just Luke Skywalker but a girl instead of a boy, they're both Mary Sues but Luke was the self-insert originally.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Knights of the Old Republic 2 had the best representation of Jedis and Sith than any of the prequels, TV shows, or other media.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

dreezy posted:

that sounds pre rehearsed.

or maybe... Pre Rec'd??? :grin:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I want to know why Jack and Josh were so quick to reply that someone has hosed in EB toys....

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

MrSlam posted:

Please describe the genitalia of each member of the RLM crew using three words or less. But don't be weird about it.

Josh: Obscured by pubes

Jack: long 'n skinny

Jay: Your standard affair

Rich: Adorably child-like

Mike: Chronic Whiskey dick

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Max Landis: Uncut and studded

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
alright alright, I don't want to think about Max's dick too much.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Jay likes loving pineapple on pizza.

That piece of poo poo is dead to me now.

Pineapple and "Canadian bacon", I think that was innuendo for "sex with Colin".

a bone to pick fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Nov 1, 2016

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Stranger Things was loving awesome, nerds.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Junior Jr. posted:

Just got bored for an hour and a half and did a rough/clean photoshop sketch of Rich Evans's deadpan face.

Did you mean to say Mike instead of Rich? Also, did you mean to say MSpaint instead of Photoshop?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Junior Jr. posted:

Okay, revised my sketch, now he looks more fatter and his eyes are more dead inside. Might have overdone it though.

You have inspired me to try and draw the Rich Evans as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

MrSlam posted:

Eh gently caress it. Here's my entry into what should become a contest.

nice, I was just about to tell you you can still draw a thing and there ya go.

• Locked thread