Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Baronjutter posted:

Man these guys have made what, 2, 3 videos already about that ghost busters everyone's forgotten and gotten over by now? Mike really can't get over that poo poo.
On the other hand, someone obsessively hateful about something can produce some excellent comedy, even many years after it was relevant (see: all plinkett reviews)

Yeah and don't forget the Nerd Crew which was spawned from their Rogue One review and fan backlash.

I love RLM because they can tease their fans with fake plinkett reviews and the Nerd Crew and not face any issues, whereas dumbfucks like AngryJoe manage to piss of his fans and make himself look like a dumbass because he can't handle criticism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I hope Paul Fieg releases his suicide note soon

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Pointing out that coke products weren't allowed in the papa johns scene has made me decide to never pay for a Sony movie for the rest of my life.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
It's weird because Spider-man Homecoming also felt like half the lines were adlibed but everyone loves the dialogue lol.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
This video will be good to show my friends who refuse to watch GB16, they'll know how bad it is and at least they get to see a fellow fan rip it apart.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

vermin posted:

Nuclear war with North Korea is gonna distract from the fact that the Emoji Movie and The Dark Tower was garbage so hot it burst into flames.

The ultimate retribution for the NK Sony hack.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Innerspace is on Netflix right now and it's great, watch it.

Used to be one of my fav movies as a kid, Martin Short sucks though good god.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The futurama episode where fry goes back in time and fucks his grandma was a more realistic depiction of time travel.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

super sweet best pal posted:

The other thing I hated was how it leaned too heavily on offhand set-ups for act 3 callbacks. Stuff like the Pac-Man thing, the suit hurting Drax's nipples and David Hasselhoff's cameo.

:agreed:

One joke the theater kinda groaned at when I saw it was the "It's not ripe" thing, it was sooooo loving obvious.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm watching The Founder right now and it's hard to not see it as a 2 hour mcdonald's commercial, I'm probably going to get a mcdouble after this.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Lavender posted:

I had a very similar experience

what did you order?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Lavender posted:

2 Cheeseburg, and a small chocolate shake. It sucked.

right, this movie is making me forget mcdonald's sucks

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I don't see the point of comedy movies, none of them will ever be better than Young Frankenstein.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
just call it naruto like everyone else

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
jack.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
wtf is wrong with your brains that you're watching pre-rec?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

starkebn posted:

Jack is Jerry, Mike is Rick, Jay is Morty, Rich is Mr Poopy Butthole, Josh is Mr Vagina

Jack is doofus Rick

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Everything having to do with the psychic chick was horrible and felt like fan fiction. A lot of poo poo in that show made me uneasy like the hooker on the ship that only fucks rich people or whatever.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

this is literally the only scene I remember from the show

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I want whedon's big nerd dick crammed in my rear end in a top hat while he whispers quips into my ear dressed up like captain america

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

bring back old gbs posted:

which costume??? u know which one, we all know which one, but say it say itttttttt

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

Is FireFly the show with a Muppet as a major character and crew member?

that's Cousin Skeeter you dumbass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZWu7ykr7W8

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Joss Whedon is happy his mother is dead

https://twitter.com/joss/status/863780776701284352

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Apparently Whedon's Wonder woman script consisted of horrible sexism lol

https://www.dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-wonder-woman-sexist-screenplay/?fb=dd

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

vermin posted:

I also gave your mom the gift of not being alive for the majority of your writing career.

I'm betting the tweet was about something Trump said right? What kind of witty gold did he tweet out on election night?

Probably, I was looking at his twitter and didn't realize he was a huge Hillary shill

https://twitter.com/joss/status/888836492696723457

jfc lol

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

A Handed Missus posted: