Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

JiveHonky posted:

mike stoklasa is a racist.

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Daddy's Cummies

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

qft

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

counterfeitsaint posted:

Even if it wasn't what the title implied, I enjoyed the Plinkett Review of the CinD subforum.

lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i wonder if josh has ever seen a movie that anyone has ever heard of

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

revdrkevind posted:

His accent wasn't just bad, it was very specifically Dr. House MD. Like if it had just been any American accident I wouldn't have even minded as much, but I was wondering why that didn't just straight up cast Hugh Laurie.

The answer is because he would have resolved every situation with sarcasm instead of special effects.

hugh laurie doesnt draw in millions of teenage tumblr fanfic writers

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

dreezy posted:

all their awkward guests like Len kabizinski and max landis and that comic book guy are still way more likable and less physically repulsive than that cumstain josh.

it is telling that mike has never done a video with just him, and I predict never will. josh was probably a weird loser friend of jay or rich who oozed his way into their social circle and now he's metastasized like a cancer.

the amount of hate goons have for internet movie man is kind of impressive

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Lavender posted:

Seth MacFarlane doesn't have a lot to do with American Dad does he? I'd defend him for that, but I gather he doesn't do much more than a voice on that show.

he writes some episodes and his sister writes some episodes and after knowing that there's a lot of episodes that feel very family guy and a lot that feel smarter than what seth macfarlane usually writes

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

bloom posted:

How do people tell all the Marvel movies apart? Apart from the few that actually do something different(namely GotG), they're just a blur of generic mild entertainment to me.

Iron Man 2 is the one with like a 100 iron man suits right? Winter Soldier is the russian guy with a robot arm and he fights Captain America in like a dam or some russian military jail? Or was that the one with the giant illuminati airships? Was it the second or third Avengers that has a robot guy lifting a city into the sky? If I don't look it up it's all just CGI costume man punches CGI robot/monster.

you might have alzheimer's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

HoAssHo posted:

Remember when Lowtax was offered money for Slenderman and he turned it down and insulted the people who offered, calling them terrible for even asking lol?

Oh, and here's the donation link again.

Haha what a scamp

• Locked thread