Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
They are all hack frauds, and I'm starting to think Jay may not in fact be gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
The real list is

1. Mike
2.Rich
3. Jay
4. The Canadians

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
The one year I didn't go to No Brand Con, Red Letter Media went there, I've been kicking myself about that ever since.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

DoctorStrangelove posted:

im the portrait of Baby Jesus.

Last time I went to a good will they had two of those pictures for sale

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

MikeCrotch posted:

I feel like Demolition man would have been a whole lot better if they just cut out the whole Denis Leary underground poo poo

same, he's the weakest part of the film

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
I feel like demolition man could have been a slightly more thoughtful film, like I dunno, if I was stuck in Hellscape LA or Gay Utopia LA I'll choose Gay Utopia LA despite only being able to eat vegan tacos.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Trunko posted:

*Google calender alarm goes off on Android cellphone* whoops I almost forgot tonight is the monthly IHOP feast with my board game geek pals! Better iron my jorts

Switch ihop to Dennys and jorts to trackpants and that's basically my life.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Yug posted:

I thought Mike liked TNG best since he's so in love with Picard.

Picard is the best Captain but DS9 is the epitome of Star Trek.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Yug posted:

She's definitely worthy of my dick. She might be an empty headed money grubbing fake geek, but her holes are designed to be hosed by my cock.

I can think of nothing more worthy of pretending to be, than a weird shut in that likes Star Wars.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

monster on a stick posted:

Spoilers: everyone on Collider is pretending, it's the guys too.

Uh they can't be faking cause men are in capable of womanly duplicity.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

We Know Catheters posted:

I like to put the BoTW playlist on random and fall asleep to them. I've had some interesting dreams.

I fall asleep like that too, but I recently moved in with my girlfriend who doesn't do that, and I once rolled on top of the TV remotes and she was kept up all night by the sound of Rich Evans laughing.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

powerful sex moves posted:

okay, I know we've moved on but I have to know why she didn't wake you up and tell you to get off the remotes? She just put up with it??

She's weird, but it was growing experience, you gotta let Rich sing to you in your sleep

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

oohhboy posted:

And crashing planes, he likes doing that.

With no survivors

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
I've been dragged against my will to every transformers film, luckily for the last..5? I managed to get black out drunk during the film so I don't remember anything and instead just get motion sick in the IMAX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

JB50 posted:

I disagree with you a lot, but that ban was some grade A bullshit.

I should have been a perma imo

• Locked thread