Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ummm, I don't wipe after i pee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wicker Man posted:

I can't be the only piss-baby that found the alien hybrid from Resurrection genuinely freaky. It's one of the few movie monsters I've ever seen that genuinely disturbed me.

Probably should see covenant than. It's p s-spocky. :spooky:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Trunko posted:

Same here

Jesus. :stare:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

A pair of eyebrows grew boobs.

I think some caterpillars just crawled on her face. :smug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Calaveron posted:

Despicable Me 1 was a nice story about a non-standard family with a single parent and Despicable Me 2 kinda shat over that because the girls wanted a mom and then Despicable Me 3 went on this weird tangent with an unknown twin brother and the daughters accepting what'sherface as their mom and I will bet you anything Despicable Me 4 will be about Gru and what'sherface conceiving a child of their own and the adoptive daughters having to deal with that

I thought that poo poo was about a shameful Jewish spongebob special needs guy. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

So after the success of the Guardians of The Galaxy movies, I guess all Marvel movies are going to skew heavy on the comedy now.

Not that I'm complaining, at least it's something new that could make superhero movies slightly interesting again.

Yeah finally some justice. I always used to try to read comic books as a wee lad and I'd get mad that they weren't funny so I just got lost in Calvin and Hobbes and life is hell, road to hell, etc. Time to make comic books funny like they never were. :downs:

• Locked thread